Where do you carry your wallet and keys?

Originally Posted by pr1nts

keys left front pocket, wallet back right. my pants are tight so if anyone tried to steal my wallet i would feel them.
same except i kept my keys in my right front in a little pocket on top of the main pocket

wallet - back right pocket
keys - i used to keep those in my back left pocket (yes sitting down was weird, but i slouch in class a lot so they never were pressured against my %%#) but igot myself one of these just recently...

istockphoto_1156553_climbing_clip.jpg

jacked from the lost and found box @ work
laugh.gif
they loud as hell whenyou're walking around though

Wallet front left. keys front left (just 2 keys not a suprme puffy keychain with a supreme keychain protector)
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wallet in back right pocket.
Cel in front left pocket.
No keys at all, my keys go from house to car and then I leave it there.

wallet back right
keys front left

my homeboy does the opposite... i dont see how he sits on his keys like that tho
laugh.gif

everything front left pocket its easier to keep track of everything. i would be paranoid if i used a bunch of pockets always checking to see if anything fellout.

Phone in the left pocket. Keys around my neck (lanyard) or in right pocket. Depending on what I'm wearing, my outfit determines where my wallet goes. Itusually goes in my back right pocket or front right.

lol I hate with them caribines keychains...yall make so much noise.

that **%! is ******ed.

Wallet - Always back right
Keys - left or right front. Don't really pay attention.

To all the people who carry their wallets in the front, do y'all live in major cities?

Back
Top Bottom