Where Does Gilbert Arenas Get His Shoes?

koc-1-8-2011-12.jpg

How can Gilbert wear all these different shoes in one season?  Does he have a personal collection that he is pulling from or is he calling up JB and saying "I need a pair of all white VIIIs lows, please." 

koc-1-8-2011-12.jpg

How can Gilbert wear all these different shoes in one season?  Does he have a personal collection that he is pulling from or is he calling up JB and saying "I need a pair of all white VIIIs lows, please." 

Must be nice... looks like im gonna be eating a bunch PB&J's with all the heat dropping this year... Arenas probably gets all his for free... Athletes sign these huge contracts and then never have to pay for anything.. no hate tho.. they work hard..

Must be nice... looks like im gonna be eating a bunch PB&J's with all the heat dropping this year... Arenas probably gets all his for free... Athletes sign these huge contracts and then never have to pay for anything.. no hate tho.. they work hard..

You guys are aware that they request these shoes right? For a player like Gilbert, he can contact someone from Nike and ask for a new pair. That's how it works.

You guys are aware that they request these shoes right? For a player like Gilbert, he can contact someone from Nike and ask for a new pair. That's how it works.

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

I'll be eating Top Ramen. All these Jordan releases are making me broke.

Back
Top Bottom