Where Does Gilbert Arenas Get His Shoes?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He goes to that one guy at that one place that has that one thing over there around that way. Now you know.

that's right...I've heard of that place...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He goes to that one guy at that one place that has that one thing over there around that way. Now you know.

that's right...I've heard of that place...
roll.gif

What's with the hate in this thread

Everyone on NT who loves sneakers should be appreciative that Gil is doing something different beside wearing the typical sneaker every night. He probably could easily still get a Peak or chinese manufacturers sneaker contract to just wear anything.

I look forward to seeing clips of what he's wearing, and get upset when they don't do close ups.

What's with the hate in this thread

Everyone on NT who loves sneakers should be appreciative that Gil is doing something different beside wearing the typical sneaker every night. He probably could easily still get a Peak or chinese manufacturers sneaker contract to just wear anything.

I look forward to seeing clips of what he's wearing, and get upset when they don't do close ups.

^ You're a little behind the times LimitedRetro...

Adidas dropped him after the gun scandal and suspension last season. He is now a sneaker "free-agent"

and can wear whatever he wants.

^ You're a little behind the times LimitedRetro...

Adidas dropped him after the gun scandal and suspension last season. He is now a sneaker "free-agent"

and can wear whatever he wants.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

He gets them imported from a little boutique shoe store in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA called SPORTS LORDS.
John the owner is his brother in law.

DUCKTALES, HE GETS THEM FROM FLIGHT CLUB.
He bought my jordan vi lows' sz 11.5 a few months ago and wore them in a game this year. This is not to say he can't get sneakers from where you say he does, but I very much doubt it pal.

Some of you are crazy with your speculation. You care too much, your way off the mark, you over think, and you give him to much credit. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THats Funny

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

He gets them imported from a little boutique shoe store in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA called SPORTS LORDS.
John the owner is his brother in law.

DUCKTALES, HE GETS THEM FROM FLIGHT CLUB.
He bought my jordan vi lows' sz 11.5 a few months ago and wore them in a game this year. This is not to say he can't get sneakers from where you say he does, but I very much doubt it pal.

Some of you are crazy with your speculation. You care too much, your way off the mark, you over think, and you give him to much credit. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THats Funny

Originally Posted by flappy188

^^^^^^^^^
Man stop trippin on my comment.
I was just playin. Who would think he gets his shoes from australia!!!
I was just having a sly dig at the bloke who started this thread.
As Bart Simpson once said,
DON'T HAVE A COW MAN.
seriously. some people on here amaze me at how precious they are!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Plus GUCCI is so 2005 its NOT FUNNY. 

no you lied and made it seem like it was true, you were very detailed and acted like you 100% knew. dont do crap like that . it just makes you look like a complete dickwad. hopefully noone take your word ever again. oh and hopefully you diaf soooooon, so we dont have to read you lame lies!!

lol all it takes is enough sense to know his statement was not meant to sound like a fact  

^^^^^^^^^
DON'T HAVE A COW MAN.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

no you lied and made it seem like it was true, you were very detailed and acted like you 100% knew. dont do crap like that . it just makes you look like a complete dickwad. hopefully noone take your word ever again. oh and hopefully you diaf soooooon, so we dont have to read you lame lies!!

lol all it takes is enough sense to know his statement was not meant to sound like a fact  

Gil should continue to be a sneaker free agent definitely rocks some classic and there were pics of his collection somewhere
glasses.gif

Gil should continue to be a sneaker free agent definitely rocks some classic and there were pics of his collection somewhere
glasses.gif

^^^^^^^^^
DON'T HAVE A COW MAN.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

"Plus GUCCI is so 2005 its NOT FUNNY."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

278_46cb4ad5cb766.gif

^^^^^^^^^
DON'T HAVE A COW MAN.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

"Plus GUCCI is so 2005 its NOT FUNNY."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

278_46cb4ad5cb766.gif

^^^^^^^^^
DON'T HAVE A COW MAN.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah well i'm a DICKWAD that has a 1991 Jordan VI box. size 10 pretty good condition full of basketball cards from the 90's.
AND THAT AINT A LIE BUDDY.

^^^^^^^^^
DON'T HAVE A COW MAN.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah well i'm a DICKWAD that has a 1991 Jordan VI box. size 10 pretty good condition full of basketball cards from the 90's.
AND THAT AINT A LIE BUDDY.

he gets em from jordan brand since hes with nike. he contacts nike and they get him whatever is available in his size

he gets em from jordan brand since hes with nike. he contacts nike and they get him whatever is available in his size

Back
Top Bottom