Where Does Gilbert Arenas Get His Shoes?

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Must be nice... looks like im gonna be eating a bunch PB&J's with all the heat dropping this year... Arenas probably gets all his for free... Athletes sign these huge contracts and then never have to pay for anything.. no hate tho.. they work hard..

I'll be eating Top Ramen. All these Jordan releases are making me broke.

He gets them imported from a little boutique shoe store in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA called SPORTS LORDS.
John the owner is his brother in law.

He gets them imported from a little boutique shoe store in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA called SPORTS LORDS.

I tried to supply Jeremy Lin with QS shoes socks etc, but instead he got a NIKE contract and can pretty much contact his rep anytime and get whatever he wants.. ( Most of the time )

I tried to supply Jeremy Lin with QS shoes socks etc, but instead he got a NIKE contract and can pretty much contact his rep anytime and get whatever he wants.. ( Most of the time )

I think this was mentioned in another thread...supposedly it's from his private collection but he get's some sent to him like those designer shoes (I think LV) and just wears whatever he feels like

I think this was mentioned in another thread...supposedly it's from his private collection but he get's some sent to him like those designer shoes (I think LV) and just wears whatever he feels like

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

DUCKTALES, HE GETS THEM FROM FLIGHT CLUB.
He bought my jordan vi lows' sz 11.5 a few months ago and wore them in a game this year. This is not to say he can't get sneakers from where you say he does, but I very much doubt it pal.

Some of you are crazy with your speculation. You care too much, your way off the mark, you over think, and you give him to much credit. 

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

DUCKTALES, HE GETS THEM FROM FLIGHT CLUB.
He bought my jordan vi lows' sz 11.5 a few months ago and wore them in a game this year. This is not to say he can't get sneakers from where you say he does, but I very much doubt it pal.

Some of you are crazy with your speculation. You care too much, your way off the mark, you over think, and you give him to much credit. 

^^^^^^^^^
Man stop trippin on my comment.
I was just playin. Who would think he gets his shoes from australia!!!
I was just having a sly dig at the bloke who started this thread.
As Bart Simpson once said,
DON'T HAVE A COW MAN.
seriously. some people on here amaze me at how precious they are!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Plus GUCCI is so 2005 its NOT FUNNY. 

^^^^^^^^^
Man stop trippin on my comment.
I was just playin. Who would think he gets his shoes from australia!!!
I was just having a sly dig at the bloke who started this thread.
As Bart Simpson once said,
DON'T HAVE A COW MAN.
seriously. some people on here amaze me at how precious they are!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Plus GUCCI is so 2005 its NOT FUNNY. 

ummmmm....Do you guys realize how much he gets paid? It's not like he has to go shopping for steals or anything. It's really not a big deal when a multi millionaire wears those kind of shoes. None of them are hard to get, just expensive.

/thread

ummmmm....Do you guys realize how much he gets paid? It's not like he has to go shopping for steals or anything. It's really not a big deal when a multi millionaire wears those kind of shoes. None of them are hard to get, just expensive.

/thread

He goes to that one guy at that one place that has that one thing over there around that way. Now you know.

He goes to that one guy at that one place that has that one thing over there around that way. Now you know.

Back
Top Bottom