Where does Reggie Bush rank as an all time bust???

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Yeah I never watched felix in college ..................
So, why the comparison then?

so youre telling me felix jones was a between the tackles running back in college?

Anyone who says that is ******ed. But he has the capabilities to be one, at least more so than Reggie Bush. Felix will never be a pile pusher though.

Wow, some really forgot about the hype.
He was the next Marshall Faulk "at worst" and that wasn't just coming from the USC fans.

It took long enough for some of you on here to give up on it though
nerd.gif

for his career hes averaging about 3.8 y/c with about 11 carries a game, its not horrible, and he averages about 13 yard per reception, so hes not all thathorrible. Hes a good complimentary player.

The fact that a lot of people in here think that not living up to the hype = being a bust is laughable.

Yea he's not Ryan Leaf or Lawrence Phillips, IMO those guys are true examples of busts.

How many years has he been playing? Yeahhh, sit down. You can re-ask this question in a decade.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

The second he scored his first NFL touchdown put him ahead of about 50 other draft busts before him.

He's not livin up to his hype but he's not even in the discussion for top draft busts all time.
this

I dont think hes a bust. You gotta admit he was dam exciting to watch his rookie year. The next 2 years after that he was injured.

He can still do stuff like this at anytime.

The salt is always heavy against Reggie Bush. No one told you guys to expect Barry Sanders. He never said it. And hell, the guy's had ONE healthy season. Iswear, sometimes I think NT is just a bunch of angry old men.

Not a bust, but not worthy of his draft selection. Just convert him to WR. RB is a player you can win with.

Back
Top Bottom