Where is the Best Burrito Spot in the Bay?

el gran amigo in moss beach... my guess is no one even knows where that is tho. haha.
and when ur on one late at night oakland taco truck food tastes like the best thing ever, but i've never eaten it sober.

Back when I use to live in San Leandro, Guadalajara was the spot. Damn those carnitas burritos were good.

What's the name of that restaurant with the yellow banner on broadway and columbus? After a night of drinking, the burritoes here are delicious.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

El Farolito on 24th and Alabama
pimp.gif

Heo yeah!!! Also, if you over ion the town late night, the taco truck on fruitvaleright by the BART station...they the biggest!!!

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Back when I use to live in San Leandro, Guadalajara was the spot. Damn those carnitas burritos were good.

i live down the street from Guadalajara, the burritos are cool, but the quesadillas are bomb

My favorite burrito spot is 360 Burrito in Alameda. It's over priced at $8 something with cheese and sour cream for a garlic lime steak burrito, but ithits the spot for me.

LA VICS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Orange sauce is the only reason they have a name....

if you want a good big ol burrito check out spots in Mountain View like LOS CHARROS, LA BAMBA, and LA COSTENA those are the best burritos in the BAY PERIOD.

I highly recommend Taqueria Guadalajara on mission or Taqueria la Morena in South San Francisco.

Not sure if it has been said but the burrittos at the taco truck near Best Buy in SF. The best!

theres a spot on International st. in Oakland, i used to go there all the time when i went to wyotech

Another spot is in a market on Grand Ave. in SSF across the street from another bomb @$# spot, EL Farolito's.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Not sure if it has been said but the burrittos at the taco truck near Best Buy in SF. The best!
dont forget los compadres taco truck on hayes and polk in the parking lot. sucks they only there from 11am - 3pm then they move somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom