Where is the talk about MICHAEL BEASLEY?

You gotta read the right places... NT is all hype, if you haven't figured that out by now...

KEN: To me, the score--USC lost to Mercer, 96-81--is the least relevant aspect of the game. The fact that Mayo scored 32 points while taking 27 shots andcommitting eight turnovers is the key.

JOHN: I saw one wire story saying that Mayo "went off" for 32 points. Went off? He shot 27 times! It'd be much more accurate to say JamesFlorence "went off" for 30 for Mercer. The only thing that went off for USC must have been the coach. Hey, Coach Floyd! Hold the Mayo! Oh, that'sclassic. I'll bet I'm the first to ever come up with that gem. Anyway, Floyd should have the Trojans doing some old-school defensive drills this week.His team gave up 96 points in 81 possessions. The Bears made almost 70 percent of their twos. Ye gods.

KEN: You know, Mayo used about 35 percent of USC's possessions. If he keeps that up, it probably precludes USC from being a top-10 team. Not too many greatteams rely on one player that much.

JOHN: While we're on the left coast, kudos to Stanford. Over their first two games they scored 1.4 points per possession, meaning they could've beatenthe Spurs. Or even Chuck Norris. Looks like they came back down to earth last night, though. I haven't seen the box score, but they scored a mere 67 pointsin beating UC Santa Barbara. Quit while you're ahead, Cardinal!

KEN: Well, Stanford hasn't exactly played the most formidable opponents yet. Still, winning convincingly with one Lopez is a nice sign. Now, back to Mayofor a second. Contrast his game with what Michael Beasley did today for Kansas State: 30 points, 14 boards, 12-for-19 shooting and 5-for-7 from the line.K-State may have been taken down by Division II Pittsburg State were it not for that effort.

JOHN: Yes, Beasley was impressive. Forget the 32 points against Sacramento State. Getting 24 rebounds in 31 minutes is, uh, pretty good.

www.basketballprospectus.com --- only bball site you need to visit my friend.

^I feel you Craftsy...I think the problem is he fell behind the hype of Rose, Mayo and Gordon but you can't sleep on this kid. I've heard he'simmature at times and it seems like he can lack desire but when this kid wants to play...he plays really BIG.

i did hear dude is real immature and thinks hes superior to everyone
roll.gif
but he still nice nonetheless...tha kid's stat line is
pimp.gif
and i rememberwhen he was playin at riverdale baptist(md) his sophmore year and made tha all-metro team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C Dub606

^And that means what?...They'll be playing longer than UCLA this season. Write it down.

he simply means K State isnt the type of school to get alot of press.

Originally Posted by C Dub606

^And that means what?...
that there not a big name team so he is going to fly under the rader even if he is having great games. if he was on a big name team like the otherfreshman he would get more hype

^He's coming back from a torn ACL but had 14 and 8 tonight. When Walker gets healthy...watch out NCAA....

if my grizzlies don't turn it around, at least we'll have a shot at mb.

him and gay...ooooo weee! talk about buckets
pimp.gif

Lol...Beasley got kicked out of one of his high schools because he kept going around school signing his name on stuff with a sharpie marker. When the principalcalled him out on it and told him to stop, he signed his name on the principal's brand new pickup truck.
roll.gif

roll.gif
dude sounds like he acts like a little kid!

cant deny that statline though

Sounds like a knucklehead.

But plays like a Spartan (300, not Michagan State).

Back
Top Bottom