Where to cop spacejam XI

And a big F'U to Jordan brand for not putting patent leather on the little toddler sizes (but on the crib and kids).

So daughter won't have these.

SMH @ the black plastic stuff........

I'll hit up Delaware for o.g.s in her size later...

copped my cousins pair yesterday so no worries
smile.gif

Being from NOVA it comes from the fact that all we've got are kids into Jordans, who don't know anything about sneakers. There is no respect anymoreout here because people don't know anything. All we got is a bunch of ignorant kids tryin to be "fresh" and to make a few bucks off reselling....The scene this morning was just embarassing to me.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And a big F'U to Jordan brand for not putting patent leather on the little toddler sizes (but on the crib and kids).
QFT. and no laces either (elastic). but i still got the lil one her pair.

*edit* toddler sizes do have patent

Being from NOVA it comes from the fact that all we've got are kids into Jordans, who don't know anything about sneakers. There is no respect anymore out here because people don't know anything. All we got is a bunch of ignorant kids tryin to be "fresh" and to make a few bucks off reselling.... The scene this morning was just embarassing to me.
I feel you, but, like everything with shoes these days (which changed from the 90s), you are not a'ed out.

There will be restocks, dudes selling at retail after 2-3 straight deadbeats and they realize they used "bill money" on a flip, etc.

Isn't there a "hidden rule" in this forum...

When you wanna post a pic, post a clear one?

*Violation #2 from "another just decided to start posting in here because of these shoes" dude*

Not gonna lie but they aint going to restock. No matter what anyone says. THis was it.

Scooped up my and boneystarks in Baltimore City. I was the only person in line

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fap fap :kapow

I expect finishline.com to restock, but either way, there are hundreds of sneakers I love. This money can go towards another pair. At the end of the daythey're just shoes, just hate missing out because of classless fools.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

I expect finishline.com to restock, but either way, there are hundreds of sneakers I love. This money can go towards another pair. At the end of the day they're just shoes, just hate missing out because of classless fools.
just drive to baltimore and get a pair

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

headed out now...

called ahead, pairs still sittin on the shelf

DAMN I LOVE BALTIMORE CITY

Do you mind shooting me a pm a store that they are sitting at because everyone is telling me they are sold out.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Not gonna lie but they aint going to restock. No matter what anyone says. THis was it.
I know the numbers from campus.

It will be another CDP XI/XII situation.

That's fact.

Sneakerheads don't exist anymore. Went to Dulles Town Center, no respect, nobody knows anything about sneakers, bunch of fighting. Two people cut and despite the line's persistence were allowed to purchase pairs. I got in a cursing match with one of these dudes, all he had to say was "I got 3 pairs, what you got?" I would have said class and dignity but obviously those words would be too big for him. I miss when lineups were fun, sitting talking about shoes, without all the ridiculousness...they're just sneakers! One of the dudes took my size so I wasn't able to get these, oh well, just wish it didn't go down that way. If anyone has an 11.5-12, hit me up.
that was you huh? nice meeting you man!! i was the dude right in front of you! those dudes are straight chump $!@%%.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Sneakerheads don't exist anymore. Went to Dulles Town Center, no respect, nobody knows anything about sneakers, bunch of fighting. Two people cut and despite the line's persistence were allowed to purchase pairs. I got in a cursing match with one of these dudes, all he had to say was "I got 3 pairs, what you got?" I would have said class and dignity but obviously those words would be too big for him. I miss when lineups were fun, sitting talking about shoes, without all the ridiculousness...they're just sneakers! One of the dudes took my size so I wasn't able to get these, oh well, just wish it didn't go down that way. If anyone has an 11.5-12, hit me up.
that was you huh? nice meeting you man!! i was the dude right in front of you! those dudes are straight chump $!@%%.
man i was at dulles too, when the guy got to me the sizes left were 8 or 15. straight bull

Neukicks: Good stuff, glad you got your pair. Like I said I'm good without these, I'll just buy somethin else haha.

Back
Top Bottom