Where to cop spacejam XI

It was a complete zoo up at PG Plaza. I really don't like going there but that's where my connect is so it is what it is. Dudes bum rushing themall doors not even letting the elderly people in that walk the mall, SMH. I chilled in my car till the doors opened, strolled in like it was nothing and wasout the store within 10 mins with ease.

pimp.gif
icy soles on icy roads.

went to security as i usually do for these releases at like 8, line was like 30 deep at shoe city, like 20 deep at FNL, and I didn't check any otherstores. I was already blown that the line was that deep, sized dudes up to see if anybody wore my size 14, saw that nobody did and figured i was good money.seen my mans from hs in the front of the line, said he had been there since 645, I was like damn. After about 7 pairs were sold, they mysteriously only hadsizes 14 and 15 left, one of each. Ducked under the gate and copped. My other man that I went to hs with was inline with me too and some how his cousin whoworks there didn't secure his pair. Luckily he need a 13, and I had a pair on reserve at sports zone, so i told him about it and he copped them.

It wasn't hectic, but it was a lot of people out there. I think I need to stop copping from security, cause there are always lines now.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Neukicks: Good stuff, glad you got your pair. Like I said I'm good without these, I'll just buy somethin else haha.
Yea man, after I got home the 10.5 was to small, so I sold them to my co-worker, Im getting the green patta's today anyways so its all good.

To sum it up, random bammas making videos like they were on a mission this morning...

Here's some quotes from it,

"Hello it's the martian, Space Jam Jordannnnssss."

"Dont be mad you aint got em and we do"

"Dont cry if you see me and they on my feet cuz you dont got em, sorry..."

random mother bertching in the background and what not...

Had the nerve to conclude the vid with "Capo Status..."

smh.gif
x a hundred thousand trillion.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

"Dont be mad you aint got em and we do"

"Dont cry if you see me and they on my feet cuz you dont got em, sorry..."

grin.gif

Must have been mad by the bama at Dulles this morning......

Where in bmore y'all goin. Justt went to lexington n there sold out n everywhere around here sayin there out.

I just copped from footaction online last night.

Really easy as usual. It's too cold and too much snow everywhere here still to be going outside like that...

My friends kinda disappointed me though. They were all camped out, and I was just like
indifferent.gif

What makes it worse is that all of them are girls that wear kids sizes. I haven't done anything close to that since the DMP.

Since when do people that wear kids sizes for a GR have to camp to get their pairs? Idunno... I'm just glad I'm not that into shoes anymore.

Good luck to anyone still searching.

i think its hilarious how all these new young bustas are hype about these joints and are posting pics...they will b restocked in some spots...smh...i'vealready said too much...hope u have fun with ur new kicks lmao

does anybody have a size 11.5 or 12 that they want to sell? and possibly a size 9......or know where to cop
please and thank you!

Took my son to the doctor this morning, afterwards headed out to get some last minute gifts. I'm in Richmond. Checked South Side Plaza, and prettymuch realized that i slept and won't have a chance to cop these unless these stores get some more shipments in. Anyone know where a sz. 11-11.5 is in the804, info would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i think its hilarious how all these new young bustas are hype about these joints and are posting pics...they will b restocked in some spots...smh...i've already said too much...hope u have fun with ur new kicks lmao
roll.gif

Had to work so I missed out..

To be honest I don't even care that I did

And I really wanted these..

But I ain't breakin my neck searching the town for them

I'm too damn old, tired and lazy for that @@@$..
ohwell.gif

Oh well

I'll just get the white/red 12's and a pair of redwings

Back
Top Bottom