Where Will America’s Sick Obsession With Wealth And Money End?

You right, didn't mean to change the light hearted fun vibe of the thread so far lols. No more brain thinking things from here on out bro.

If you think America gas a financial problem... It doesn't.

[COLOR=#red]If you think the dollar will magically devalue itsself[/COLOR].... It won't.

It will never "magically" devalue itself :lol:.. The Fed/Us Mint printing too much of it and foreign countries sending back their reserves will do that.

When the allure of "luxury" dies. There's too much money and resources in this country for any person or animal to starve.

I really have no problem when someone is buying a luxury car or a jet, it becomes a problem for me when you know that kind of excess is leading towards thousands upon thosands of people losing their jobs, when cutbacks are being made in the form of tax dollars, all so they can be allocated to help on a bill that is gonna make a billionaire a few more billion.

when your wealth is clearly starting to hurt and destroy the well being of the everyday man that's when i have a problem. I don't give a **** that the millionaire athlete bought a million dollar home, I give a **** when the 100 billion dollar company lays off 100'000 to gift their top employs bigger salary bonuses.

I really have no problem when someone is buying a luxury car or a jet, it becomes a problem for me when you know that kind of excess is leading towards thousands upon thosands of people losing their jobs, when cutbacks are being made in the form of tax dollars, all so they can be allocated to help on a bill that is gonna make a billionaire a few more billion.

when your wealth is clearly starting to hurt and destroy the well being of the everyday man that's when i have a problem. I don't give a **** that the millionaire athlete bought a million dollar home, I give a **** when the 100 billion dollar company lays off 100'000 to gift their top employs bigger salary bonuses.

Word you have a CEO that nets 30 mill a yr instead of taking a pay cut of even 1-2 mill he would rather lay ppl off. Hey what can you do though

lol@complaining about rich people hoarding wealth...then complain about rich people spending frivolously in the same breathe...

pick your battle and stick to it.... the guy with 10mill who eats out daily, cops the newest whip, and shops like no tomorrow is actually providing jobs and income for the businesses he patronizes.

You all FAIL miserably to realize money has no real value. It is controlled by the perception of it. You perceive money as a limited source where in essence its made by man and controlled by man their for how can it be more powerful than man? Your giving false pretenses to a form of matter or material in simpeler terms. Do you think the government created something that has more power than their capable of handling down to a T? In your reality probably so. That's why you think the economy will crash at some point "magically" or inevitably. Its what keeps you at bay and on the edge of your seats....

I'm done. You guys got a lot of learning to do. I can sit and break it down all I want but... Why? Lol

You all FAIL miserably to realize money has no real value. It is controlled by the perception of it. You perceive money as a limited source where in essence its made by man and controlled by man their for how can it be more powerful than man? Your giving false pretenses to a form of matter or material in simpeler terms. Do you think the government created something that has more power than their capable of handling down to a T? In your reality probably so. That's why you think the economy will crash at some point "magically" or inevitably. Its what keeps you at bay and on the edge of your seats....

I'm done. You guys got a lot of learning to do. I can sit and break it down all I want but... Why? Lol

mccain-snatches-mic-o.gif

Wealthy people dont just have money, they have assets. They own land, they own precious materials, they own resources.

I just don't understand how you can feel good as a human being with 100 million plus dollars and there are kids homeless and going to sleep starving every night and you do absolutely nothing to help... Greed and the value of money in this country is sickening... I recently ran into an exchange student from Sweden at a bar in Arlington, VA and asked her what the biggest difference is over here compared to her country... She replied with "You guys have so many people sleeping on the street... we never see things like that where I'm from"  Definitely gave me some perspective after hearing that

Last edited:
I just don't understand how you can feel good as a human being with 100 million plus dollars and there are kids homeless and going to sleep starving every night and you do absolutely nothing to help... Greed and the value of money in this country is sickening... I recently ran into an exchange student from Sweden at a bar in Arlington, VA and asked her what the biggest difference is over here compared to her country... She replied with "You guys have so many people sleeping on the street... we never see things like that where I'm from"  Definitely gave me some perspective after hearing that

Its not just America. Look at these featured in London.

View media item 1017125
What is that you ask? Homeless spikes.

I gave some old veteran money from my pocket before I walked in trader joes yesterday. He was ignored by everybody. Things like that are hard to ignore for me. An trust me that area has money everywhere in CT. I just wish there was more I could do.

Last edited:

As someone who visited Sweden (Gothenburg), I can vouch for that.. I personally didn't see any fat people :smile:lol) or homeless people. To me it was weird because I'm like "I see homeless people all the time in New York" but over there, just the opposite. Not to mention many other things that I noticed, but yeah :nerd:

PS: That homeless spikes picture is disgusting.. I mean, I understand, but wow.. :smh:

Last edited:
I highly suggest all of you to check out "Inequality for All" with Robert Reich. Fantastic documentary on Netflix pertaining to this issue.

It'll probably end with it in ruins like most leader's of the free world.

Should it end though?

You're forgetting that Sweden doesn't have as many different types of people there to add to the dynamic. America takes care of those they which to take care of. If you enter a certain type of "refugees" in Sweden for example, you'll see somebody on the street. So while that's a great statement she was able to make, it doesn't paint a full picture as to WHY we have this problem. There's a lot of deliberateness to this all. Not as much "madness" as we think.

Back
Top Bottom