Where's Ninjahood? Vol Da

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to have you back ninjahood. Will you still be posting in 2014?

Last edited:
I think them cats do care if the shoes are fake or not. Not going to say all of them do but why get the shoes if you wasnt worried about the title of the shoe. Its not like the someone gave him the shoes for free for sitting on court side. Even tho he is a mult-millionaire he is still has others in the sports community making more than him. Plus the money he getting now is not guaranteed for the future. I remember when Delonte West was begging for a job anywhere during the lockout summer.
bro...

This post is so wrong, it has the be sarcasm.

Don't even get me started on these older cats trying to stunt on IG
Some are NTers too taking photo shoots, having thousands of followers just to get gassed up on kicks
It's a damn shame what the sneaker thing has turned into

Old ___'s, young ___'s; everyone has gotten extremely corny with it. I really regret giving pairs away before, because I would've been so much closer to having everything I want and detaching myself from this "culture" :smh:

im a man of my word.
nthat.gif

ninjahood ninjahood I see why you would respond back to that, but sometimes you just gotta let it go and let Mods handle it. Trust @Methodical Management caught that threat and I'm sure he's permanently banned. But that whole thing wasn't worth it from the start thats why I stop posting in that thread like that.

Naw, you stopped posting in there because they kept coming at you for those fakes you were rocking.

@ninjahood I see why you would respond back to that, but sometimes you just gotta let it go and let Mods handle it. Trust @Methodical Management caught that threat and I'm sure he's permanently banned. But that whole thing wasn't worth it from the start thats why I stop posting in that thread like that.
Naw, you stopped posting in there because they kept coming at you for those fakes you were rocking.
care to point out where did you dream out these fantasies?

sleepy.... but yeah,

they just showed a screenshot of meth kicking me out of that thread with that numbskull in this thread.

Last edited:
Mad I missed it man....woulda dusted my ninja cape off and rode with you fambz....this new group of elitist "sneakerheads" really get under my skin....specially being 30+ years old and having been into kicks since dudes were still peeing the bed...the whole
Sneaker culture is a JOKE...I can't outgrow it, but I can admit it...it's corny, a straight up JOKE.

Oh and Geno is only losing at life because he's Jet :lol: :tongue:

FIGHT ME.

Pretty sure while ya'll were focused on sneakers, Geno was focused on football and making the NFL. Give me court side tickets to a Bobcats vs. Jazz game over any pair of sneakers. The experience will be better than any pair of $2.00 shoes.

and they were mad because i told them Geno Smith's multi million dollar salary for being da starting QB effectively makes da

fact that he wore fake yeezy in thousand dollar courtside seats at a net game COMPLETELY irrelevant to da fact that he's

winning in life compared to some of da cats in there thats bout to make a tent outside their nearest sneaker shop for weeks for

a pair of kicks that he's most likely  getting for free. you think cats that got that amount of money gives 2 craps about a pair of

nikes? :lol: and that brought out da super sayian sodium.

I've been agreeing with you too much lately, what happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom