Where's Ninjahood? Vol Da

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys do understand that personalities like ninja add alot to overall discussion etc. dont run them away like you guys did with nomad. 

Last edited:
Ight y'all I think y'all have had enough, time to lay off ninja. Everybody got their laughs and some of y'all take this more seriously than I thought. I feel bad for joining in on this when I don't even hate the guy that much.

Ight y'all I think y'all have had enough, time to lay off ninja. Everybody got their laughs and some of y'all take this more seriously than I thought. I feel bad for joining in on this when I don't even hate the guy that much.

Leave this thread

It's very clear that some dudes straight up HATE this man like an opinion isn't an opinion :lol:

my reps button is working :rofl: :smh: i thought this thread would've died down. i can't believe im so wrong LOL

Why is this thread 24 pa-

WellmadeThunderousFlatfish.gif
Good heavens...

Didn't notice da hemi

It's very clear that some dudes straight up HATE this man like an opinion isn't an opinion :lol:

YALL are twerking this too far. Talking about hate when people are making gifs and posting smiley faces...

Like come on... How can y'all say there's hate in one's blood when you're going off posts on n internet forum...

YALL are twerking this too far. Talking about hate when people are making gifs and posting smiley faces...

Like come on... How can y'all say there's hate in one's blood when you're going off posts on n internet forum...

I'm not talking about the gif makers son, I'm clearly referring to the 3-5 __s in here hellbent on making this thread the death of Ninjahood like he was Julius Caesar or something :lol:

Maybe you haven't noticed them, but they've been very vocal on damn near every page.

I'm not talking about the gif makers son, I'm clearly referring to the 3-5 __s in here hellbent on making this thread the death of Ninjahood like he was Julius Caesar or something :lol:

Maybe you haven't noticed them, but they've been very vocal on damn near every page.
b/c they said "don't come back"?

Please point out someone who's"hellbent" with hate...

And let me know how you arrived at that conclusion through an internet post.

b/c they said "don't come back"?

Please point out someone who's"hellbent" with hate...

And let me know how you arrived at that conclusion through an internet post.

Yup, I drew that conclusion after 26 pages of "don't come back" :stoneface:

If you read the thread, I feel like it all becomes very clear who attacks this ___ at every given chance. However this thread is about the luls, so if you disagree then you disagree. I'm not making any more out of this.

An agrument is brewing in the funniest thread in weeks. Come NT dont do this :smh:

An agrument is brewing in the funniest thread in weeks. Come NT dont do this :smh:
bruh... I swear y'all have to relax... :lol:

Anybody not posting gifs or reactions to the 4 main gifs is trying to derail the thread...

But whatever mayne... :lol:

ibdix1iasgjioS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom