which athlete getting traded from your team(s) made you sad?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

ewing-2000-02-sonics-magic.jpg

It was a sad day in my house when he got traded.

35hl66h.jpg

I never thought I would EVER be depressed about a player leaving a team. But this one CRUSHED me
frown.gif
frown.gif

Trading Devin Harris was such a dumb idea...I hated the trade...why Cuban why!! Made me lose some love for the franchise

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Sorry bro....this one did NOT make you sad. Theres a big difference between being upset a few years later that a trade didnt work out and a trade that made yousad. Joe Nathan being traded did NOT make you sad dude. Im sorry. Yeah it sucks he turned into one of the best closers in the game, but at the time of thetrade, you couldnt have been sad about it.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Sorry bro....this one did NOT make you sad. Theres a big difference between being upset a few years later that a trade didnt work out and a trade that made you sad. Joe Nathan being traded did NOT make you sad dude. Im sorry. Yeah it sucks he turned into one of the best closers in the game, but at the time of the trade, you couldnt have been sad about it.

But with the trade being nathan, boof bonser and francisco liarno for pierzyski ( 1 year rental) is
sick.gif
and I always like joe nathan when he first came on thescene as a starter.

nba_g_payton_jordan_400.jpg
Ray-Allen010601s.jpg

2004346919.jpg

Even though KD wasn't traded, still feels like he was when they stole the Sonics
mad.gif
frown.gif

It's gonna be a sad day if Mike Holmgren joins the Browns.

I was to young to understand the ramifications of trading this guy, but it is easily the worst trade in franchise history:

pedro-martinez-dodgers.jpg

This one though, was easily the most painful
frown.gif
mad.gif

piazzadodgers.jpg

yfffRfmZ.jpg

frown.gif
....traded the day before my 16th birthday (May 15, 1998). #%*+ theFox ownership group and Bud Selig.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

AAFN023.jpg

All 3 of em....and Vlade

what about Peja?

Co-sign. This was probably one my favorite teams growing up post-Jordan era. They were so exciting to watch but could never get past the Lakers haha.
Hedo wasn't really anything yet when he was here, so was Damon Jones and Gerald Wallace. And they thought Brad Miller could guard Shaq better than ScotPolard.
laugh.gif

Back when the Sonics were in town, Payton, Kemp, and Allen had to be the three.
Hornets: Tyson Chandler. CP to Chandler was damn near unstoppable til dude got riddled with injuries
smh.gif

Seeing C-Webb get traded for trash....... that was when I knew the Kings were gonna start over and suck again
smh.gif
...... and this lead to the dismantling of thesquad
tired.gif
frown.gif
Seeing Webber, then Peja, then Bibby, then eventually Brad Miller (not that ireally cared much for him by at point
laugh.gif
)

I don't care that Webb was damn near crippled...... He was better on one knee than all 3 of the pieces of %$@# that we got from Philly.

webber01.jpg

Seeing Peja go was kinda painful too.... but I was a big Ron Ron fan so it wasn't to bad to swallow.... pause.....
81369213.jpg

Watching Bibby get traded for Anthony Johnson, Sheldon Williams' forehead and I don't even remember what else we got; made me almost as angry as theC-Webb trade..... I was just getting to like Bibby as our leader too
smh.gif

kings9.jpg

Miller getting traded for some cap relief was the burial of any memories of the Kings being good
laugh.gif
his PE Shox were always nice too
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

1482922507_f351012875.jpg
brad_miller_wallpaper.jpg

At least the Kings are showing some signs of life now and that the rebuilding efforts are actually paying off
pimp.gif

Go Kings.

1. chris webber
2. vlade divac
3. peja
4. doug christie
5. mike bibby
6. bobby jackson
7. hedo
8. i'm sure you get the point as there are a few other kings i'm forgetting

I'll be damned if any of these multi-millionaires leaving one city to the next has any affect on my feelings.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Trading Devin Harris was such a dumb idea...I hated the trade...why Cuban why!! Made me lose some love for the franchise
That trade made me sick. Especially when Harris started doing really well in New Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom