Which celebrities best portray the image of "not caring what others think" ?

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

f1725a0e85d788e582b7387101332f424fd5513.jpg

NOPE! he definitly cares, thats why he had that nervous break-down, fled to south africa, and cancelled his show

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Kanye West...easy

that lil girl threw a hissy fit when they didn't give him a grammy, he's probably the most image conscious famous person ever
lol for real, dude musta not understood the question.

Amy Winehouse
Lily Allen
Pete Doherty
ODB
Lil Wayne
Johnny Cash
Janis Joplin
Johnny Depp
Colin Farrel (sp?)

I was gonna say Depp, but then i saw Eddie and changed my mind. Dude does not give a $%%!, he will do anything for 20 mil.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Kanye West...easy

that lil girl threw a hissy fit when they didn't give him a grammy, he's probably the most image conscious famous person ever

right...i was scratching my head when he said Kanye.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Kanye
laugh.gif
why dudes keep saying Kanye? i don't even have to gettoo deep into it, he's explicitly said he cares and wants critical acclaim for his work.

Alchemist IQ said:
acd3dg.gif

Johnny Depp Brokeback Mountain working boots. Think he still rocks it since circa 1990.[/thread]

First person I thought of.

Eminem is a joke and he definitely cares, he just wants you to perceive he doesn't care. Difference between actors and musicians (in this case rapper withno musical talent to my knowledge) is that actors can be and are completely different people outside of their work. Eminem has to live that "don'tcare" attitude or else his music will seem fake.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Eminem.

Lies, eminem has made various songs attacking the media and general public for scrutizing and judging him. Clearly he cares a little bit.

Well how do you gauge 'not caring' ?

Because even if you hold that attitude people are still going to ask you to address the opposition.

People said Ye because despite all the flack he gets he still does what he does.

See my AV.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom