Which celebrities best portray the image of "not caring what others think" ?

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

first that came to mind...
6hl4ld.jpg

yet another misconception. he dresses that way to attract attention. if he didn't care he wouldn't spend so much time coordinating outfits. he caresWAY more than the average celebrity.

I know the question is "Which celebrities BEST PORTRAY the image of not caring" but Andre 3000 and Kanye look like they are trying too hard to getnoticed.

nobody said the late, great michael jackson?

dudes blatantly called dude a kiddie fiddler and he game em all a big shrug n moonwalked it off

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Eminem.

Lies, eminem has made various songs attacking the media and general public for scrutizing and judging him. Clearly he cares a little bit.

He made songs attacking the media not because they were judging him,

but because they were annoying him and not giving him his personal space.

Thats why he said, " I am whatever you say i am. "

He doesn't care what the media thinks of him,

but he cares that the media keeps bothering him.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

first that came to mind...
6hl4ld.jpg

yet another misconception. he dresses that way to attract attention. if he didn't care he wouldn't spend so much time coordinating outfits. he cares WAY more than the average celebrity.

I know the question is "Which celebrities BEST PORTRAY the image of not caring" but Andre 3000 and Kanye look like they are trying too hard to get noticed.

Andre does not care.....that's just dude style he been dressing like that....way before kanye started dressing like a rainbow boy

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

dudes blatantly called dude a kiddie fiddler and he game em all a big shrug n moonwalked it off

No one said Mike because they would be wrong.

Mike most definitely cared...see those surgeries he got on his nose. He did that for yall.

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Eminem.

Lies, eminem has made various songs attacking the media and general public for scrutizing and judging him. Clearly he cares a little bit.

He made songs attacking the media not because they were judging him,

but because they were annoying him and not giving him his personal space.

Thats why he said, " I am whatever you say i am. "

He doesn't care what the media thinks of him,

but he cares that the media keeps bothering him.
Any kind of response or getting annoyed means you care.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

No one said Mike because they would be wrong.

Mike most definitely cared...see those surgeries he got on his nose. He did that for yall.

no.
he did that because his father called him big nose when he was younger.

Where the pic when my dude Jack Nickelson showed up to the lakers game witth only half his face shaved
pimp.gif

Hey_

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Well how do you gauge 'not caring' ?

Because even if you hold that attitude people are still going to ask you to address the opposition.

People said Ye because despite all the flack he gets he still does what he does.

See my AV.
pimp.gif

"I don't give a f if you boo, as long as you boo in key!"

- Jimi Hendrix at the Isle of Wight.

Steve McQueen.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Kanye
laugh.gif
why dudes keep saying Kanye? i don't even have to get too deep into it, he's explicitly said he cares and wants critical acclaim for his work.

didn't he throw a hissy fit cus he didn't win an award?
laugh.gif

3 pages and nobody mentioned Robert Downey Jr. and Mickey Rourke? Wow, those dudes are the definition of not giving a #+%% about what other people think ofthem.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

amd_camron.jpg
he cares, but not as much as alot of celebrities....da fact that dipset isn't re-united shows he's not been caring bout anyone but killa.

Back
Top Bottom