Which city hast the best public transportation?

MTA serves more people than y'all could imagine, easily the best in America. Bets though are NYC, Paris, London, Tokyo and Moscow.

Originally Posted by eight2one

BART! get anywhere in the bay.
bart really is the best in the nation. + combined with AC transit. its not even in question. Bart + AC transit FTW

Yeah....I heard Europe has a good system up there. Same with Japan two with the bullet trains and all. SF is good but I heard NYC is better and cheaper.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

anything else > MARTA

QFT
smh.gif

Best in what way? user friendly, extensiveness, price? US or worldwide?

NOT Minneapolis
laugh.gif

I googled the Bart map and came up with this

bart_map.gif

DC:
metro-rail-map.jpg

And then NYC where I am from. I think it is a great system and can really get you anywhere in good amount of time

nyc-subway-map1.jpg

There really is no comparison. The MTA is by far the best. You will deal with a few problems, but the sheer size of the network and number of people they serveon a daily basis is unbelievable.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Hong Kong.
i'm from NYC, and the MTA definitely isn't even in the top 10. Been there once when i was younger, don't really remember. But fromwhat i heard about it when a family freidn went this past november, HK train is something i'm going to have to check out soon

Where are the Toronto peeps at? It's practically impossible to get lost with the TTC. North-South and East-West FTW!

paris. I went from a train station to my friends apt and back with transfers and spent less than 60 seconds waiting for the train. And it goes all over thecity.

Back
Top Bottom