Which Comic Book Characters have been disgraced the most by Hollywood?

Like most of you said:
Venom: Nice Costume, wrong actor to play him and plus he dies in the end.
Silver Surfer: Everything was going great until they took away his powers.
Jean Grey/Phoenix/X3 plot: She was great, until they hadher kill Cyclops and Prof. X and $!*@@! up everything.

but I was real thirsty for some Colossus screen time after X2 and all I got was a lazy $%+ fast ball special
smh.gif
I guess my post in that "positions" thread has thrown you off a bit. My bad, mayne.
laugh.gif

But back to the original topic, I can't believe they did STEEL the way they did.

And did anyone else have trouble getting into the Fantastic Four films? I just wish the feel of the films was a bit more serious. Dr. Doom was the biggestdisappointment. His battles with Namor made him one of my all-time favorite villains.

Dude, I said no %!$* before and after.. that makes the statement completely gay-proof where I'm from. It's like HTML tage... [/%!$*].......
laugh.gif

daredevil. they could make such a good daredevil movie if they made it serious and dark like the dark knight

Superman. He's supposed to be the ultimate of the ultimate, but nope. Kind of off topic, but on topic at the same time, they made Sabretooth RAW in X-MenOrigins. STRAIGHT SAVAGE!

Nitpicking,but isn't Wolverine suppose to be 5'2? I guess if u go by that,the only person who could play him would be Prince....

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Nitpicking,but isn't Wolverine suppose to be 5'2? I guess if u go by that,the only person who could play him would be Prince....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Or Bobby V.

i have to agree with most of you and say venom. horrible choice of actor to play eddie brock, and even suited up he was the same size as spidey. he is spose tobe like twice his size.

the recent punisher movies both could have been done way better or atleast could have been some what related to each other.

the fantasitc 4 movies lacked alot. i was mad at the silver surfer's role in the 2nd movie and i was waiting to see galactus and was left disappointed.

I have to go with Daredevil, what a terrible movie that was. Don't forget about Elektra, that was one of the worst movies I have ever seen; totallyunwatchable.

Originally Posted by chatta718

THE PUNISHER
/thread.

The 2nd one was terrible but I liked the first one.

But I agree with Venom and Daredevil.

How about Catwoman and Elektra.

Originally Posted by Proshares

THE PUNISHER
/thread.

I only watched those because of the women playing those roles
laugh.gif
devil.gif

I would have to say Venom, though.

Originally Posted by Proshares

THE PUNISHER
/thread.

fyi there were 3 punisher movies.

Agreed, Venom, Topher probably should've played Carnage if they ever used that character.

A close second would definitely have to be Silver Surfer.

I wanted to say Constantine but that's would've been a good movie if they'd called it something else. However LXG (I refuse to call it The Leagueof Extraordinary Gentlemen) is unstomachable.

Originally Posted by truestt

Topher probably should've played Carnage if they ever used that character.
agreed. he had that weirdo persona in the movie that woulda nailed a role playin carnage

laugh.gif
@ Joker.

Umm.....the entire cast of Batman and Robin. Its embarrassing. I also never enjoyed a Batman movie until Batman Begins.

Fantastic Four movies are horrible as well [except for the silver surfer
smokin.gif
]. Venom in Spiderman 3 and the League of Extradinary Gentlemen.

topher grace should've played spiderman in the first place.. look at who he plays in that 70s show.. eric forman, a geek... - peter parker and for venomthey should've picked a big guy, cause eddie brock is no schoolboy..

i'd pick iceman.. only last 2 sec of the movie he transforms completely into complete iceman..

Back
Top Bottom