Which Current Young Center Would You Want To Build Your Franchise Around: Howard, Bynum, Oden

Ok I'm going to come out and say I'd take Andrew Bynum out of the 3.

People are probably going to react and say I'm being a homer because they know I'm a die hard Laker fan.Honestly though when I watch and compare Bynum& Howard, I see Drew has more post up moves, and better foot work down low in the post.Defense and shot blocking I'd say they are pretty mucheven,Rebounding though it's not even close where Howard clearly has the advantge.I mean D12 seriously the past 2 season has been eating glass with hiscrazy 20 & 20 games.

Howard. maybe Greg Oden when i see how he develops in the league after a few years.

No Brainer, right now it's Howard, for one the other two have had injury problems. And his athleticism cannot be overlooked. He still has much to improveon as far as his getting more post moves, but once he does that it's a wrap. He is a monster on the boards and blocks pretty much everything in sight.

HOWARD!! hands down, up, sideways, inside out, etc. matter of fact i would start my franchise with Howard over LBJ!

Yup...you're a homer...

No sane person would take Bynum over Howard...

Even in comparing their ages, Howard was the superior player...this should be no debate.

howard lacks the passion to win. he plays so non chalant all the time. but even with that being said,i'd take howard even though oden hasnt been given ashot yet to prove himself.

Geez. It's Dwight Howard. We can now stop pretending he's in the same category of center as Bynum and Oden. Howard is in year four of his career.He's dominating the paint and he's now a behemoth of a man.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Dwight Howard

And kidskillz you do sound like a homer. If you ask 95% of lakers fans if they could have howard or bynum, they are going to take howard.

Which young small forward would you want to build a franchise around? Rudy Gay or LeBron James?

(BTW I'm not even sure that Bynum is better than Biedrins)

howard, oden,..................,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............................bynum

Originally Posted by raw120

howard, oden,..................,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............................bynum
Not trying to be a homer or anything but you can't put oden ahead of bynum when oden hasn't played in 1 NBA game.

I know that if plays the way we know he can in the NBA then you can do that. But as of right now. Howard, bynum then oden untill I see him suit up in theblazer uni...

I'd take Oden, Howard then Bynum

How could anyone take Bynum first

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

No Brainer, right now it's Howard, for one the other two have had injury problems. And his athleticism cannot be overlooked. He still has much to improve on as far as his getting more post moves, but once he does that it's a wrap. He is a monster on the boards and blocks pretty much everything in sight.
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I'd take Oden, Howard then Bynum

How could anyone take Bynum first

smh.gif

damn stringer, i had high hopes for you. lol. would you really though? over howard?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I have never in my life seen 13 and 10 get overrated more.
What a intelligent post
eyes.gif

A lot of people on here seem to forget that Bynum has missed more than half of the season and that he wasnt even the starting center for the Lakers at thebeginning of this season and his previous 2 other season.But if your going to hate on him then go ahead and keep watching highlights and reading the box scoresin your local newspaper.

Bynum this season has more than held his own against the elite big man in the crazy tough !!+ western conference.Heck christmas day game alone he went for acareer high against STAT and dropped 28 & 19 on him on nationaly TV.

Back
Top Bottom