Which Iphone Case Are You Guys Using?

boi

I think it's about time to get a case for my white iphone.. I've dropped it a couple times since I got it and dont want that #+#* to shatter on me if  I drop it again.
Where'd you guys get your case? btw.. I want a case that will easily slide in and out my pocket 

I think it's about time to get a case for my white iphone.. I've dropped it a couple times since I got it and dont want that #+#* to shatter on me if  I drop it again.
Where'd you guys get your case? btw.. I want a case that will easily slide in and out my pocket 

Get the otterbox. But I need an ipod/iphone boombox that will fit the iphone with the case still on it. This Soundfreaq one might be the best looking one i have seen, but i really dont want to drop 140

Get the otterbox. But I need an ipod/iphone boombox that will fit the iphone with the case still on it. This Soundfreaq one might be the best looking one i have seen, but i really dont want to drop 140

Maaaan, I have had so many cases for this damn phone trying to find the right one. But as of right now I'm working with the speck candy shell. That goes in and out of the pocket real nicely.

Maaaan, I have had so many cases for this damn phone trying to find the right one. But as of right now I'm working with the speck candy shell. That goes in and out of the pocket real nicely.

Originally Posted by remix

i got a clear belkin case from the free iphone case thing they had, i dont like cases, but its real nice and adds no bulk, also it definately protected my phone great from multiple falls it has had already.

http://www.belkin.com/IWC...ocess?Product_Id=512038#
Hmm.. they should have the belkin case at the verizon store, right? 

I AM THAT DUDE - 140 for a case? TRIPPIN. 

Originally Posted by remix

i got a clear belkin case from the free iphone case thing they had, i dont like cases, but its real nice and adds no bulk, also it definately protected my phone great from multiple falls it has had already.

http://www.belkin.com/IWC...ocess?Product_Id=512038#
Hmm.. they should have the belkin case at the verizon store, right? 

I AM THAT DUDE - 140 for a case? TRIPPIN. 

Speck SeeThru, 1 month and it's already peeling 
30t6p3b.gif

$140 for a case?
That case had better come with an iphone.

I have an incipio case. It's red and made of plastic.

Back
Top Bottom