Which Iphone Case Are You Guys Using?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004DM2R48
cassettecase_500x375.jpg

$18 all together including the cassette case, now I think its $12 not bad, gets people to do a double take and ask why I have a cassette
smokin.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004DM2R48

I had the Otterbox commuter but I snapped it when taking the case off one day so I decided to switch over to the Defender. It is a little bulky but the protection can not be compared to any other case.

I would also like to maybe get the Mophie juice pack to use for the times I' am out and aren't able to to charge my phone.

I had the Otterbox commuter but I snapped it when taking the case off one day so I decided to switch over to the Defender. It is a little bulky but the protection can not be compared to any other case.

I would also like to maybe get the Mophie juice pack to use for the times I' am out and aren't able to to charge my phone.

M4riol.... Link to that?

I have a simple clear case on ,y white iphone... girls love it.

my homie had the case witht he batman ears. it was fire

M4riol.... Link to that?

I have a simple clear case on ,y white iphone... girls love it.

my homie had the case witht he batman ears. it was fire

these are only for those who got real balls.
Spoiler [+]
ecomproductimages-img1-555.jpg
case-mate-recession-case.jpg

these are only for those who got real balls.
Spoiler [+]
ecomproductimages-img1-555.jpg
case-mate-recession-case.jpg

I salute all the cats who rock the Otterbox Defender.  I have one at home and that case makes your feel like a brick, but it does offer great protection if it is need!

I salute all the cats who rock the Otterbox Defender.  I have one at home and that case makes your feel like a brick, but it does offer great protection if it is need!

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by CWrite78

iPhone-GoIncase05.jpg

thinnest case i could find.

i usually hate cases, and when i do buy them i stop using them after a few weeks because they get annoying.. but this one is great, doesn't add annoying bulk to the phone or anything.
same..

The Elago S4 Slim Fit case might be thinner, if not it is the same size

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by CWrite78

iPhone-GoIncase05.jpg

thinnest case i could find.

i usually hate cases, and when i do buy them i stop using them after a few weeks because they get annoying.. but this one is great, doesn't add annoying bulk to the phone or anything.
same..

The Elago S4 Slim Fit case might be thinner, if not it is the same size

Back
Top Bottom