Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

Originally Posted by eltouha

air-jordan-7-vii-miro-olympic-collection-2.jpg

This takes the cake. Just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

as ugly as da detroit VI's were..da hood gobbled em up...
laugh.gif
sick.gif

props, man. as much as i hate them kicks, i respect your passion even more.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

as ugly as da detroit VI's were..da hood gobbled em up...
laugh.gif
sick.gif

props, man. as much as i hate them kicks, i respect your passion even more.

smh at people hating on the peapod VIII's.... proud owner of them, no matter what anyone says. And also that guy that said toro bravo V's were ugly, your insane. ugliest for me though, All XV cw's, brown/pink low VIII's, and the Android I's along with all the non-OG CW I's.

smh at people hating on the peapod VIII's.... proud owner of them, no matter what anyone says. And also that guy that said toro bravo V's were ugly, your insane. ugliest for me though, All XV cw's, brown/pink low VIII's, and the Android I's along with all the non-OG CW I's.

im gonna gree with the Piston VI....such an ugly cw for such a GREAT shoe, the VI.

im gonna gree with the Piston VI....such an ugly cw for such a GREAT shoe, the VI.

air-jordan-16-ginger-white.jpg

Terrible colorway for the 16's IMO. I NEVER want to see this colorway re - retroed. THey dont even look like jordans they just look like Timbs
sick.gif

air-jordan-16-ginger-white.jpg

Terrible colorway for the 16's IMO. I NEVER want to see this colorway re - retroed. THey dont even look like jordans they just look like Timbs
sick.gif

I still don't get the hate on the Orions. I like that it's such a clean colorway of the VII. Some of the Jordan CWs are so off the wall, tacky looking, but I don't know how anyone can say that about the Orion. Minimal accents seems to be the big issue for most people, but personally I think for a spring shoe the simplicity is what makes it so clean.

To each their own but I didn't get the hate for these that has been so persistent the past couple months, especially when you look through a thread like this one and see all the truly horrible colors they've chosen in the past.

Back
Top Bottom