Which Jordan's do you wish you never bought, and wish you never sold?

I sold both pairs of my infrared VI's in college for $125 a piece.  WTF was I thinking.....
mean.gif

Now I need at least $400 to get a DS pair...shame on me.

I regret buying the Jordan X Stealth. I don't even like the Jordan X, in any colorway, but I like how it lists Jordan's achievements on the sole.

Never sold any shoes, but I regret passing on Kobe Galaxy, Lebron 9 Galaxy, and Jordan cement 4's. I could have had those 3 as easy pickups, but skipped out. :smh:

- Jason

Last edited:
regret buying 09 "flu game xii" horrible retro
also regret buying the white/red phat low from the "championship pack" things were uncomfortable & were done after a casual wear to wk :smh:

regret selling ... takes breath

2nd pair of DS Blk/Shadow Gray 1's -- they were "off" had a lot of excess glue coming up the heel & a lotta frayed stiching but id love having them to wear now & keep my good pair put up..... cant find them at all

DS 01 white/red xi low for $250 "because i needed the cash" yet another one i cant find in the same condition & when i do clowns want $450

DS Gucci 1's -- same story as the xi low :smh: "needed cash" & sold them for $170 shipped i think :smh: cant find them for shiiii

Peapod VIII's - they were worn but i swapped them for a ds pair of the DMP Raptor vii's & im sad i swapped them(went perfect with my gale sayers)but im ok with it because the vii's are still perfect & im actually wearing them now

DS 01 Cool Gray xi for $300 very close after they retroed :smh: dumb *** move on my part

DS Hare 1's cant find a ds pair to save my life :smh:

Last edited:
Buying regretS; Beijing Olympic 6:x
2xfusion 5s
2x fusion 12s:smh::smh:

Never sold any Jays!

my 1994 black cement 3s. :frown: sold them to someone on here. had those shoes in PRISTINE condition with super clear air bubbles, no yellowing or cracking at all. 100% wearable. still hurts thinking about them! biggest fing regret ever!!!

Last edited:
Regret buying POWDER BLUE 9's
Regret selling MARS 4's especially after seeing the recent w/r 4's that released.

Regret Buying: Black/Blue XVIII's, & Black/Red XIX's

Regret Selling: Black/Chrome VIII's

For me, I don't know if I could say I regret buying any over the last several years...but the ones I could do without are:

Green Bean V's (I'm older, and these dropped 6 years ago, not as in to the overall bright flash effect on shoes as I was back then)

White Stealth V's (also another 06 colorway, but these yellowed very quickly, and I hardly ever wear these shoes anymore)

Flight Club XV's (simply put, these shoes have terrible cushioning, and are extremely difficult to put on....not a fan favorite shoe to the general public, but I do like the design of it...definitely different)

...I'm sure there's others, but that's all I can think of at the moment..

I regret buying the stealth III's. It was one of those times where I was looking forward to buying a different shoe, but couldn't find my size anywhere and rather than being patient and finding a pair online, my instant gratification came on hard and I ended up with stealth III's that I rarely wear.

I never really sell shoes, but I gave away my OG Black/Red XIIs to my girl at the time because they were size 8(a size too big for her), and I wear a 12. They were my hoop shoes back in the day and were in great condition. Of course, the relationship ended and I was down one pair of OG XII's that are a lot of people's grails.

Last edited:
Regret purchasing the Melo 5.5 . They looked good at the store. I also regret some of the prices I've spent on the 14s back in 05-06.

Regret selling the black cement 3 that released last year, but I used the funds to buy the concords.

Don't really regret any purchases.

But I do regret selling my WC IV's. Was a size too small but I could've fit.
mean.gif

Regret buying: Olympic/Independence Day 5's last year

Regret selling: Scoring title KD IV's 

Only my most recent regrets..

I regret selling my AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO OBSIDIAN~~

You can still get them for near retail. Plus, they were just restocked at most HOH locations a little while ago. I don't know what size you wear, but there are a few pairs of Obsidians in the buy/sell thread for around $175 - $190 shipped.

I regret selling my Varsity Red/Black VI's and my Space Jams that were as ICY as they come(needed the money, couldnt turn down the offers)

I regret buying, and its a double regret two different pair of the Son of Mars(multi color and purple/black colorway) SMH!

Back
Top Bottom