which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

Black-Code-is-Giorgio-Armani.jpg

5.2273391973E+13.jpg

"jean paul gaultier cologne fill the air, yeah..."

I need to check out that YSL.. since it's getting a lot of good reviews in here.

5.2273391973E+13.jpg

"jean paul gaultier cologne fill the air, yeah..."

I need to check out that YSL.. since it's getting a lot of good reviews in here.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks this thread is pointless. Cologne reacts differently to every single individuals' skin. Just because <Cologne A> may smell great on one person doesn't mean it would smell good on another.

And furthermore, Generaiya would never share the cologne he uses with you bamas. The scent would get played out like Cool Water, Polo Sport, and Acqua Di Gio did in the '90s
grin.gif

I'm not mad. Only weirdos refer to themselves in the 3rd person son

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks this thread is pointless. Cologne reacts differently to every single individuals' skin. Just because <Cologne A> may smell great on one person doesn't mean it would smell good on another.

And furthermore, Generaiya would never share the cologne he uses with you bamas. The scent would get played out like Cool Water, Polo Sport, and Acqua Di Gio did in the '90s
grin.gif

I'm not mad. Only weirdos refer to themselves in the 3rd person son

Thankfully, my favorite had not been mentioned and I'ma keep it that way.

But Bleu and YSL L'Homme are in the rotation.

Thankfully, my favorite had not been mentioned and I'ma keep it that way.

But Bleu and YSL L'Homme are in the rotation.

I've owned most of these colognes in this thread......but I have never received more compliments on a cologne than...

Clinique Happy for Men.

Don't sleep.

I've owned most of these colognes in this thread......but I have never received more compliments on a cologne than...

Clinique Happy for Men.

Don't sleep.

Back
Top Bottom