which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

My current rotation.  
pimp.gif

thanks for the upload..i heard good things about the gucci one

i currently have Gucci, Calvin Klein, Versace, and MJ's cologne in my rotation...

like another dude said, i admittedly just bought MJ's just because it had his name on it...

i don't think it smell all that good but i've actually been complimented on it on multiple occasions.

The Gucci is my favorite though, the girls absolutely love it.

I'm thinking about buying some of that Burberry Brit now... we'll see.

i currently have Gucci, Calvin Klein, Versace, and MJ's cologne in my rotation...

like another dude said, i admittedly just bought MJ's just because it had his name on it...

i don't think it smell all that good but i've actually been complimented on it on multiple occasions.

The Gucci is my favorite though, the girls absolutely love it.

I'm thinking about buying some of that Burberry Brit now... we'll see.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

If you're rockin aqua di gio you're smellin like every other dude on the street theres not 1 dude I know that doesnt own that *+@#, I mean its good but damn.
that's true.
laugh.gif
add Cool Water and Polo Sport to that as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

If you're rockin aqua di gio you're smellin like every other dude on the street theres not 1 dude I know that doesnt own that *+@#, I mean its good but damn.
that's true.
laugh.gif
add Cool Water and Polo Sport to that as well.
laugh.gif

I have/had a few in this thread (chrome, 212, joop, etc) but right now I have amouage lyric man, byredo fantastic man/pulp/green/bal d afrique/gypsy water/blanche and my Clive Christian travel set. I really like these and you want find alot people with these fragrances. I want a bottle of creed git I like how it smells too.

I have/had a few in this thread (chrome, 212, joop, etc) but right now I have amouage lyric man, byredo fantastic man/pulp/green/bal d afrique/gypsy water/blanche and my Clive Christian travel set. I really like these and you want find alot people with these fragrances. I want a bottle of creed git I like how it smells too.

Back
Top Bottom