Which NBA player thinks he is better than he actually is?

Jordan Farmar.

Dude seriously thinks he's already an allstar
smh.gif

You dont know how pissed I get watching this guy play outta control sometimes and the guy plays zero on the ball defense. Dude gets lucky and gambles ondefense and will get a 1 or 2 steals every once in awhile.

I also heard on a couple Laker forums that dude acts like a big shot off the court and walks into clubs acting like he owns the place .
eyes.gif
smh.gif

I think Kobes attitude is contagious in the Locker room. He has LO, Luke, Jordan, Trevor, Sasha and everybody else on squad thinkin with the mentality thatthey cant be F'd with, and I for one LOVE it.

and before anybody else says it, yes im a hypocrite I believe that only my team should be cocky and no i ts not ok for other players/teams to think like that!

No name came to mind when I saw the post title, but Stevenson gotta be up there. With his John Cena/ Tony YaYo celebration.
eyes.gif

Mo Williams and Perkins
Mo thinks he deserved to be in the all star team, and even though he got in, he is not an all star, hes just a solid point guard

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Stephen Jackson.
scoring wise yes, but that's because of the clownish team he plays on. He's actually a good all around type of player. and James Poseyis an underrated glue player.

my vote goes to that tall lanky lightskin cat that plays for the wizards. i dont even know dude name, but whenever i see him play he does some super foolishthings

Damon Jones is #1 if you watch when he was playing for the Bucks, they played the Pistons in the playoffs and dude had 5 straight turnovers. There were 2points where he didn't even make it past half court.

I know hes not in the league but it always seemed like Antoine Walker thought he was the %#%@.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Mo Williams and Perkins
Mo thinks he deserved to be in the all star team, and even though he got in, he is not an all star, hes just a solid point guard
Hey Einstein, if he was SELECTED to be an all-star doesn't that make him an all-star? Theanswer is yes, and for the record most professional athletes think they are better than they are. As a matter of fact to some extent you actually want yourplayers to BELIEVE they are better than they are. When that attitude coalesces amongst the team...that's how upsets happen.

I came in here to say Flip Murray.

Just because you can give NTers buckets, that doesn't make you an All-Star...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by enrique23

Mo Williams and Perkins
Hey Einstein, if he was SELECTED to be an all-star doesn't that make him an all-star? The answer is yes, and for the record most professional athletes think they are better than they are. As a matter of fact to some extent you actually want your players to BELIEVE they are better than they are. When that attitude coalesces amongst the team...that's how upsets happen.

Hey Einstein if he was a REPLACEMENT all-star doesnt that mean he didnt make the actual squad? The answer is yes, and for the record he wasnt even the firstreplacement player, he was the 2nd which means he was at least 2 spots out of a legitimate selection. also, the replacements are selected by stern himself, whohas a history of being easily swayed and making rash decisions, not voted in by coaches like they should be.

Back
Top Bottom