Which NBA player thinks he is better than he actually is?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DLo13

I came in here to say Flip Murray.

Just because you can give NTers buckets, that doesn't make you an All-Star...
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Kenyon Martin, Keyon Dooling, Vince Carter(now), Glen Davis.

Flip Murray doesnt act cocky so i dont think he fits in this discussion...

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by enrique23

Mo Williams and Perkins
Mo thinks he deserved to be in the all star team, and even though he got in, he is not an all star, hes just a solid point guard
Hey Einstein, if he was SELECTED to be an all-star doesn't that make him an all-star? The answer is yes, and for the record most professional athletes think they are better than they are. As a matter of fact to some extent you actually want your players to BELIEVE they are better than they are. When that attitude coalesces amongst the team...that's how upsets happen.

Hey Einstein if he was a REPLACEMENT all-star doesnt that mean he didnt make the actual squad? The answer is yes, and for the record he wasnt even the first replacement player, he was the 2nd which means he was at least 2 spots out of a legitimate selection. also, the replacements are selected by stern himself, who has a history of being easily swayed and making rash decisions, not voted in by coaches like they should be.
Mo Williams has been killing under the radar for a while now. Now he's finally on a winning team and gets the recognition he deserves.

Anyways. My pick is:

Snaggletooth Walton
p1_walton.jpg

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Al Harrington.

First name that came to my mind. Don Nelson agrees. Maggette is right up there. Sasha too. Afterall, the guy hadn't done squat in the league and stillnicknamed himself "the Machine."

paul pierce
kendrick perkins
damon jones
deshawn stevenson(but he did asked to be benched earlier this season, so idk)
james posey

Originally Posted by daprescription

large_stevenson.jpg
HATERS.
If i remember correctly, this dude was throwing this cena/yayo crap while they're down by like 30 or something
laugh.gif

Weak.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Al Harrington.

First name that came to my mind. Don Nelson agrees. Maggette is right up there. Sasha too. Afterall, the guy hadn't done squat in the league and still nicknamed himself "the Machine."
i could be wrong, but im pretty sure his teammates initially gave him that name because of how accurate he was in practice

Al Harrington.

First name that came to my mind. Don Nelson agrees. Maggette is right up there. Sasha too. Afterall, the guy hadn't done squat in the league and still nicknamed himself "the Machine."

Stop listening to Doug Collins...the nickname was given to him by Stu Lantz and Joel Meyers (Laker commentators).

But I agree with your nomination of Sasha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Al Harrington.

i could be wrong, but im pretty sure his teammates initially gave him that name because of how accurate he was in practice

You might but right, but I remember hearing somewhere that he gave himself the nickname. Either way, I still think he thinks he's better than he is.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Al Harrington.

Stop listening to Doug Collins...the nickname was given to him by Stu Lantz and Joel Meyers (Laker commentators).

But I agree with your nomination of Sasha
laugh.gif
You know what, now that I think about it, I think that is where I got that idea from. I've listened to Meyers and Stu announce enough gamesthat I should have known better I guess.

Back
Top Bottom