Which NT'er is this? Srsly

Originally Posted by RoOk

tumblr_lba7rz5wN71qcgoteo1_500.jpg
39230_139821102718412_100000715689921_237724_4580056_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont see the problem.
Broads always have an excuse to not smash and us bros gotta deal with it.
Shorty got played and now its "wow"?

20 bucks says that broad wants it that much more after being rejected.

exactly and exactly.   broads wanna play games with the vag at times and put it on a pedastal and we gotta take the L but when we give em an excuse to not smash they get butthurt.

and yeah her feelings got hurt but she probably wants it even more now since it's what she can't have.

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont see the problem.
Broads always have an excuse to not smash and us bros gotta deal with it.
Shorty got played and now its "wow"?

20 bucks says that broad wants it that much more after being rejected.

exactly and exactly.   broads wanna play games with the vag at times and put it on a pedastal and we gotta take the L but when we give em an excuse to not smash they get butthurt.

and yeah her feelings got hurt but she probably wants it even more now since it's what she can't have.

he probably already smashed and i wasnt good....them be the main chicks who are thirsty.... i be like damn not her again

he probably already smashed and i wasnt good....them be the main chicks who are thirsty.... i be like damn not her again

Plenty of reasons why this would happen... Some dudes put the P on a pedestal lol..

Plenty of reasons why this would happen... Some dudes put the P on a pedestal lol..

as stated above, a lot of you are putting the p on a pedestal right now.  chances are if shes that desperate to smash right now, it probably wont be very hard to get it later

as stated above, a lot of you are putting the p on a pedestal right now.  chances are if shes that desperate to smash right now, it probably wont be very hard to get it later

Anybody else ever wonder if it's them when they see these thread titles?
laugh.gif

Dude either really loves basketball than the box or he's neck deep in {[]}

Anybody else ever wonder if it's them when they see these thread titles?
laugh.gif

Dude either really loves basketball than the box or he's neck deep in {[]}

Back
Top Bottom