Which of your grails are actually recent releases?

SJ and Flint XIII's for me.
smokin.gif

Grails to obtain in the near future...
XIV w/carolina
X powder blue
XVII w/college blue

The Carmines recently came out, and the CGs will come out during the Holiday Season...which is all bad, because my wallet wont be able to handle the 3 pairs I'm going to buy (one to rock, one to stock, and one to hug at night when I go to sleep).

colorway of the cdp iv that released...but i was disappointed in the shape/material so i didn't buy
smh.gif

now looking for another pair from 99 because my pair cracked.

my grails are the COOL GREY XI's and when those re retro this winter im copping atleast 3 pairs 1 to rock 2 to keep on iceeeee.....i love those kicks soo much, there's just something about them that makes me all happy on the inside 
happy.gif

other grails to cop in near future:

Grape V

Altitude XIII

Sacramento X

pimp.gif

my grails that I've copped
space jam (didn't switch them to say I had them. Loved em ever since the movie)

my grails that I unfortunately havent
cement IV's
cement III's with nike air on the back
grape V's with nike air on the back

Originally Posted by flappy188

my grails are the ajf VIII Aqua

Man... Since 2006... jordan really killed the parking lot for me.

I really don't have a grail, but editions that i highly revere and made a recent resurgence would be more appropriate.

The DMP black/grey VII's, Hare VII's, the Aqua VIII's, VI's and White/Red XII's.

Raging Bull 3M's became a modern day hit for me.

Still need a pair of Oly VII's, Playoff VIII's and Grape V's. ---

I may be in the blue with this one, but the only XI's i truly placed on necessary acquisition list are the concords.

Need thems.

space jams, white red XII's, griffeys (not jb obviously) and im waiting for cool grey, concord 11's and some air shake ndestrukts and ill be pretty much done

Back
Top Bottom