Which Retro do you regret passing on?

Flight Club is really ridiculous.
The only good thing about them is that they have older heat.
Bad thing, you gonna have to make a deal with the devil to get them.
:lol:

Those prices ARE bananas, but like you said? ..they have older heat.

My only thing w/FC is?
If you buy kicks there, which is anyone's right TO do, you just really shouldn't ever complain about resellers.

NOT saying YOU do that, just? ..in general.

I guess you take the good w/the bad, far as FC.
Pretty much no matter when you click the site? ..you can find the kicks you're lookin'for.
..availability isn't much of an issue if you consider all the variables & other options. ..certainly less of a hunt if you start there.
You just have to be willing to pay the piper, so to speak. ..the $h!& with the sugar, as they say.

THOSE prices tho', have a direct relationship to Ebay & CL, whether people are willing to admit it or not.
I feel the "smaller level" resellers, use FC like we used to use Beckett back in the day for baseball/football cards.

Blah.

>:

dont regret passing on anything.... regrets of shoes I sold, thats a different story.

Wolf Grey 5's, slept on those last year. Now I try the twitter RSVP for anything I might want, if I don't get it I don't get it. If I do, and don't want they I just try to hook someone up.

I passed on The Retro 5's last year  just because i had the ones from 06 i think it was but hell my bottom yellow i wanted a new icy sole  its all good thou ima cop soon off flightclub.com  
Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Black-Metallic-Silver-Red-23.jpg

No lie I have the exact same problem. I posted it in the fire reds forum :lol: I just retired my 06s

icey blue Xs ahh thought they would be a easy to get later with the steels, reds, purple womens ones all around same time.

dont regret passing on anything.... regrets of shoes I sold, thats a different story.

I remember copping a pair of aqua 8s on ebay under retail. Sold it when I got myself a gf. That was 4 years ago... And now its 200+ wtf? :smh: I regret nothing...

Last edited:
I remember copping a pair of aqua 8s on ebay under retail. Sold it when I got myself a gf. That was 4 years ago... And now its 200+ wtf? :smh: I regret nothing...

Ugh same here! Sold both my Aquas and my '01 Black/Red XI's 3yrs ago when I was laid off. Regretting it till this day! Sold them on NT actually. It still hurts...:
{

Which retro do you regret not pulling the trigger on when you had the money? Or if you didn't have the money?

I personally regret passing on the 2011 retro of the True Blue 3's, never owned a pair of 3's. At first they we're ok but then they really grew on me, especially when I saw really good pictures and outfits in them. Now they range from 250 - 300, wish I copped back then when jordans weren't as hyped.

What are some of your storys? Share them with the sneaker community

:lol: I can tell you're new to this.

not a regret just mad i didnt even get the chance because of location on the banned 1s and ray allen 13s, my brother in law lives like an hour away from boston and i offered to buy him a pair if he went and got a wristband and he didnt do anything for me

Bordeaux's :smh: I had so many chances to get them in store for a month or so after release. I still can't think of a good reason why I passed.

Back
Top Bottom