WHICH RETRO REPLICATES ITS OG THE CLOSEST?

Quote:
i think the mars IV
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Team I Heart Jesus

Quote:
I think jb purposely does that for the og owners
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

I don't agree with the flint XIII's either, the grey is too dark for me. Still nice, but it's too much of a difference imo.

I'd say the black/red XIII, black/white XII, white/black IX, and white cement III
from pics, I'd include the black/red VII as well as the white/black/grey/red VIII.

from the past year(06), I'd say the Fire Red V's and Cardinal VII's

and the Fire Red III's for this year so far.

Certain shoes like the black/red XII didn't make the cut because of things(slightly different red on leather/sole, it just doesn't "pop" like the OG's)

And I tried to stay away from older retros, like the 94' retros and the '99-00' retros when they did things right.

"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

'94 I's and III's '99 IV's '00 V's, VI's, XI's, IX's basically all the shoes JB retroed before they stopped putting Nike Air on the back besides the II's
Screw a sig

Pretty every single retro before they stopped putting Nike Air on the shoes wit the exception of the II's and IX's. II's because the original mold was destroyed, which there will never be another shoe like the Jordan II of '87, and the IX's because they had to redesign the bottom lace loop because it would break apart on the original which forced them to alter it to and inset lace loop as opposed to an attached piece.
Screw a sig

Lmao...if you @#%$ up in here, NT will definitely let you know about it. :lol:
laugh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Besides n e thing before 2003 (cuz thats cheating...lol) i have my vote on the Flint XIII's

white/red VIII's.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

CLOSEST:
-All 1994 Retros
-All 1999 & 2000 OG colored Retro IV's and V's
-White/Black IX
-White/Black-Grey VIII
-Cardinal VII

Everyone who says the XIII's, no way. The heel is cut tighter, the leather is cheaper in quality (the same can be said of the XII retros). The Flints had totally different shades of blue and grey plus the perferations on the tongue are off.

The 2001 Retro I's where pretty close, but they were cut lower than the originals.

DEADSTOCKED & NDS SIZE 12.5-13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, NDS TAXI XII'S, NDS STEEL X'S, DS STEALTH V'S, NDS SILVER TOTAL AIR FOAMPOSITE MAX, NDS 2004 BLACK FOAM MAX, VVVVVNDS LEBRON AF1, VVNDS WATERMELON AF1​
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

red black 13's, white red black 14's and black red 14's red black 12's, playoff 12's
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

Wht/Red/Blk Retro VIII- best retro EVER
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Quote:
white red black 14's and black red 14's red black 12's, playoff 12's
true only difference is the eyelids on the retro are plastic and metal on the 12's
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Yo Eddie...wzzzzup???

Great question.....
I'm down for the
Olympic VII's
Red/Black XIII's & Flint XIII's
Grape V's

I thought they did a good job on the XIV's... :b
tongue.gif
Gotta love the XIV's!!
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Back
Top Bottom