Which sex is more insecure as a whole IYO?

Arent humans as a whole insecure? We cant apply insecurity to relationships and sex alone....

Originally Posted by socaking

Arent humans as a whole insecure? We cant apply insecurity to relationships and sex alone....
This.

...Our insecurities show itself in different facets.

I think it's women because of the media and other influences they go by in order to be "beautiful". Hence, the invention of make-up, the push upbra, the rise in plastic surgeries and Ray J.

If we are limiting the word insecure to the relationships between men and women, I'd say men are more insecure.

In a chase and chased scenario, it would make sense that the one who is after the other has more to think of in terms of presentation and making oneselfattractive. And in a society where men are supposed to court women, I'd say there ego has more at stake than that of a women.

I was talking to a girl and we were talking about the different reactions men and women have when the partner cheats. She said women tend to ask if he's inlove with her while men are more concerned with the sex outside of their relationship. I think if the man feels he isn't pleasing his partner sexually, itquestions his manhood in a way. But I think women understand sex can be separate from intimacy so it doesn't matter as much (the sex).

Plus like the op was saying, in our society men are supposed to be the dominant sex, so anything less wouldn't make sense right? It's easier to accepta role of subservience when society says that's the way it's supposed to be, but times are changing so maybe that makes men even more insecure, thefact that women are actually reaching a level of equality.

But if we are just talking about insecurities in general, I'd say it's even.

your reasoning and explanation says alot about YOU as a person and how you feel about yourself homie... without getting into a long explanation dropping gemson ya'll I'll just say this (and you've probably heard it before) a woman's life is love but a man's love is life. we chase women becauseyou can't walk outside of your house and see a random chick and say "im horny" and expect to beat, but a woman could and would... getting *#%% isa SKILL, getting pipe isn't (which is why men are praised for bedding a ton of women while women are frowned on for letting every hard thing willing hit.)when it comes to sex they hold the power, when it comes to marriage we do

Women are more insecure, but they can be forgiven for it. There's nothing worse than an insecure man and sadly it's on the rise. We need more menslapping boys and telling them, "you can act like a man!" I'm on my phone, otherwise I would rant more.

Originally Posted by toast1985

This.

Agreed. And so it reasons that since men have more power across more of the world, they (man) would also have more influence on culture. So they (man) would be more to blame for the insecurities of mankind as a whole, right?

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Women. Defiantly...

oh word?

p.s. it's women.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

This.

I agree with these two.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I think it's women because of the media and other influences they go by in order to be "beautiful". Hence, the invention of make-up, the push up bra, the rise in plastic surgeries and Ray J.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Women becaus you never see a man try SO hard just ot get one up on another man that he dosent even know
laugh.gif
Yeah aight...

Gotta agree with Larry I've saw it happen alot mainly involving women though.

I think if the man feels he isn't pleasing his partner sexually, it questions his manhood in a way.
I agree somewhat but I think for most of us its you don't want to think some other dude got your girls loving. I think pleasing her sexuallyis further down the list. Hell I think dude laughing about you kissing your chick he d'ed down is moreso on your mind than did you please her
laugh.gif

Most definitely women! & I'm a female, but damn. Some of us have some +$%+@# up insecure traits. Like when you finally get a man & you all of asudden refuse to bring your pretty friends around because they might "steal" him or even worse your dude might drop & upgrade you. Boo!! Or whenyou see another attractive female & instead of givin' props or just keepin' your mouth shut you pick out even the tiniest flaw & point it out.Does this make you feel prettier? Or my favorite...when you fish for compliments with statements like "I'm so fat". Insecurity isn'tattractive on anyone. Get it together ladies.

It's hard to give a definite answer to this. Just opinions, just as what the OP said.

I think it's women.

Originally Posted by SoSeductive2Fly

Most definitely women! & I'm a female, but damn. Some of us have some +$%+@# up insecure traits. Like when you finally get a man & you all of a sudden refuse to bring your pretty friends around because they might "steal" him or even worse your dude might drop & upgrade you. Boo!! Or when you see another attractive female & instead of givin' props or just keepin' your mouth shut you pick out even the tiniest flaw & point it out. Does this make you feel prettier? Or my favorite...when you fish for compliments with statements like "I'm so fat". Insecurity isn't attractive on anyone. Get it together ladies.

thanks... for keepin it real

Back
Top Bottom