Which sex is more insecure as a whole IYO?

i think women are more obvious with theirs
(wearing tons of make up to feel better about looks)
but men hide theirs better
(working out to put on muscle could be for health...or that they dont want to be that skinny kid from hs anymore)
i think men are more insecure though

My prediction... most people in this thread will say that the opposite sex is more insecure.

Spoiler [+]
I agree with OP however. Having outrageous egos makes us more insecure.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

(working out to put on muscle could be for health...or that they dont want to be that skinny kid from hs anymore)

I agree

Originally Posted by SoSeductive2Fly

Most definitely women! & I'm a female, but damn. Some of us have some +$%+@# up insecure traits. Like when you finally get a man & you all of a sudden refuse to bring your pretty friends around because they might "steal" him or even worse your dude might drop & upgrade you. Boo!! Or when you see another attractive female & instead of givin' props or just keepin' your mouth shut you pick out even the tiniest flaw & point it out. Does this make you feel prettier? Or my favorite...when you fish for compliments with statements like "I'm so fat". Insecurity isn't attractive on anyone. Get it together ladies.

nerd.gif
Who are you? Welcome to NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

My prediction... most people in this thread will say that the opposite sex is more insecure.

Spoiler [+]
I agree with OP however. Having outrageous egos makes us more insecure.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

I agree

Originally Posted by SoSeductive2Fly

Most definitely women! & I'm a female, but damn. Some of us have some +$%+@# up insecure traits. Like when you finally get a man & you all of a sudden refuse to bring your pretty friends around because they might "steal" him or even worse your dude might drop & upgrade you. Boo!! Or when you see another attractive female & instead of givin' props or just keepin' your mouth shut you pick out even the tiniest flaw & point it out. Does this make you feel prettier? Or my favorite...when you fish for compliments with statements like "I'm so fat". Insecurity isn't attractive on anyone. Get it together ladies.

nerd.gif
Who are you? Welcome to NT
pimp.gif
Lol...who are you? & thank you.

is this thread serious?

girls learn to hate da way they look by da time they're 11

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Men.

We're always on the chase for women because we feel incomplete without a harem. We spend our whole lives defining ourselves by our flocks or our feathers. but never by our intrinsic qualities. We built this whole entire world up around us as a way to hide behind our materialism. We're afraid of our Self (read: penis envy).

truth for the most part... but in todays society.. i'd say women.. on NT however, its men (boys) by a longshot.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Men.

We're always on the chase for women because we feel incomplete without a harem. We spend our whole lives defining ourselves by our flocks or our feathers. but never by our intrinsic qualities. We built this whole entire world up around us as a way to hide behind our materialism. We're afraid of our Self (read: penis envy).

truth for the most part... but in todays society.. i'd say women.. on NT however, its men (boys) by a longshot.
oh i'll counter that claim easily.

a average/kinda rough looking female NTer wouldn't last 5 mins on this website. why do you think dirty & company regulate da PYP threads so much?

women have a fragile sense of security, all it takes is more then 3 ppl to tell her she wack and they already in tears.

Back
Top Bottom