Which would be worse, walking in on your kids having sex or your parents?

I'm gonna have to side with parents because both of them are family members. Either one is
sick.gif
though

I'm gonna have to side with parents because both of them are family members. Either one is
sick.gif
though

I don't do hypotheticals, my girl attempts to trap me with those types of questions.

I don't do hypotheticals, my girl attempts to trap me with those types of questions.

parents, if I hypothetically had a son and he is smashing some nice looking 21-25 yr old year old then I'm gonna be jealous

parents, if I hypothetically had a son and he is smashing some nice looking 21-25 yr old year old then I'm gonna be jealous

Well it would be awkward with parents, but yet again if you have a daughter and you walk in and see a dude hitting.. then it might be DEE WORST.

Well it would be awkward with parents, but yet again if you have a daughter and you walk in and see a dude hitting.. then it might be DEE WORST.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

yep.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

yep.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I hate it.

But this is NT so I dont care. I'd have to say my parents.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I hate it.

But this is NT so I dont care. I'd have to say my parents.

If it was kids, I'd be like uh huh... right do you and I'll do me.

If it was my parents?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If it was kids, I'd be like uh huh... right do you and I'll do me.

If it was my parents?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol, how yall sayin yalls parents?

they obviously had sex before because you were born...

they're adults...they bang

whereas kids? thats prolly you finding out your daughter is having sex...

granted, its a double standard...id dap my son....then scold him about using a rubber

but i'd lock my daughter in a closet....

lol, how yall sayin yalls parents?

they obviously had sex before because you were born...

they're adults...they bang

whereas kids? thats prolly you finding out your daughter is having sex...

granted, its a double standard...id dap my son....then scold him about using a rubber

but i'd lock my daughter in a closet....

Back
Top Bottom