Which would you take? Vol. a or b

f1115ae583ed7132981ff130bb569142bae2714.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by sn00pee

yall scared? lol

said the guy who didnt even bother to put his choice in his initial post.
neither,
censoredua3.gif
is gay.
Spoiler [+]
B. im not physically attracted to a man, so B would be the best choice in this situation.
A would just mean your gay, atleast IMHO

this is all bs...before reading the thing under it I was like "I'd hella beat that Juno girl" without reading the rest of the post, and even after that I still said "I'd beat that girl from Juno". I can't get wood from a dude, and until I found out ol....I've retyped this post three times in an attempt to not sound gay...but fact is I gotta chose, I'm chosing ol girl from Juno, Orlando Blum is not sexually attractive to me, I mean he's an attractive man but I'm def not gonna be fapping to Pirates of the Carribean.

sn00pee wrote:
What? This is ridiculous. And I understand that by posting I will bump this crap to the first page, but I'm willing to accept that as a necessary side-effect.
This thread is the internet equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theatre, if I may use the phrase slightly out of context. sn00pe is basically asking two questions simultaneously: 1)are you gay? 2)do you like penis or vagina? WHAT IS THE POINT? I don't care if every single person on this board is gay; why does that make ANY difference whatsoever? This thread can go one of two directions: 1)nowhere 2)flame war. Essentially, there is no point in starting this thread. Initially I thought, well... sn00pee has been on here for years, let it go. But, if you think about it, that makes it even worse. After 7 years on the forums, you should know better.

And what is this crap: "A would just mean you're gay, at least IMHO." So there are no women on this forum? No transgenders? No bisexuals? Its all straight men and picking "A" automatically means you're gay, no questions asked. Please.

Obviously most straight men are going to look at the photos and pick "B." There is NO POINT in asking that question. And providing the details is just a cute way of saying "Haha, you're attracted to someone w/a penis." Real mature. For the most part you make some decent contributions to the boards, but if I were a mod you would have to justify this thread and your account would be on the line. In general, its an interesting topic but copy/pasting two pics w/someone else's caption does not advance the discussion in any way. Pretty much all you've added to this discussion is your belief that transgenders and gays are disgusting. What a unique and insightful point of view.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Orlando Blum is not sexually attractive to me, I mean he's an attractive man but I'm def not gonna be fapping to Pirates of the Carribean.

laugh.gif
... sorry had to do it. shulda just said 'A or B' lol

Originally Posted by TacC4

sn00pee wrote:
What? This is ridiculous. And I understand that by posting I will bump this crap to the first page, but I'm willing to accept that as a necessary side-effect.
This thread is the internet equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theatre, if I may use the phrase slightly out of context. sn00pe is basically asking two questions simultaneously: 1)are you gay? 2)do you like penis or vagina? WHAT IS THE POINT? I don't care if every single person on this board is gay; why does that make ANY difference whatsoever? This thread can go one of two directions: 1)nowhere 2)flame war. Essentially, there is no point in starting this thread. Initially I thought, well... sn00pee has been on here for years, let it go. But, if you think about it, that makes it even worse. After 7 years on the forums, you should know better.

And what is this crap: "A would just mean you're gay, at least IMHO." So there are no women on this forum? No transgenders? No bisexuals? Its all straight men and picking "A" automatically means you're gay, no questions asked. Please.

Obviously most straight men are going to look at the photos and pick "B." There is NO POINT in asking that question. And providing the details is just a cute way of saying "Haha, you're attracted to someone w/a penis." Real mature. For the most part you make some decent contributions to the boards, but if I were a mod you would have to justify this thread and your account would be on the line. In general, its an interesting topic but copy/pasting two pics w/someone else's caption does not advance the discussion in any way. Pretty much all you've added to this discussion is your belief that transgenders and gays are disgusting. What a unique and insightful point of view.

Where did I state that being transgender and/or gay is disgusting? I musta missed that one. If you're referring to my neither comment, I only said that in jest.
The question is one of moral dilemma. It can be debated either way, thats why I said discuss. If you can't handle discussion, hit that logout button, or click on something else.

Back
Top Bottom