While Fighting "Mano A Mano" Is the Choke Hold AKA Sleeper Hold Cheating?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Choking is cheating. Whenever I fight we shake hands first. After the fight we shake hands and give each other hugs and give props to the dude if we get beaten.

grin.gif
What? See these are not fights. These are dudes who feel the need to prove something in a savage manner when it probably could be resolved in another way.

On some Seinfeld sitcom *+#! "Not in the face" "My right shoulder hurts so lay off on that" "I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so don't hit me that hard."

FOH with that nonsense.

It's obvious there are ppl in here that lived different lives and have two different views of what a street fight is. The majority of the fights I've seen growing up somebody wasn't walking away on their own. Yall must be talking about scuffles.
Savage manner? Weren't you just talking about putting dudes out of commission?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There's a difference between fighting so you don't have to fight again and fighting just because you want to and think it's fun. Ipersonally don't like getting in fights but when I do Imma try my best to make sure the person doesn't want to fight with me again. It's a matterof last resorts. Only savages get in fights at any chance eager to "prove" something with the excuse that they're "resolving theirdifferences"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
Reminds me of...
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955

Anyway, I think people mistake street fights for sport. There are no rules in a street fight, you have to do whatever you can to win. Attacking eyes, groins, choking, etc., use everything to your disposal, there's no ref or judges.

damn yo that girl is hella tight, mad props to her!!!

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

Since when are fights life or death? They have always been just a way for men to settle differences. You guys make me laugh

I agree with you on the unspoken rules about one on one fighting. I saw many instances of no weapons, no one jumping in, and losers says "Igive up.", or gets knocked out to end the fight. Besides that, kneeing, kicking, wrestling, choking, dipping was all legit. These fights had rules andwere predetermined at a certain location between two clicks or gangs. And there was always someone strapped in both clicks. But I kid you not from 90 - 98 inOakland for me, that's how Asian gangs handle business. That and coffee shop meet ups, but coffee shop meetings ended up with someone or multiple peoplegetting shot.

However , when it was a 1 on 1 organized fight, guns would be pulled out, and the greatest weapon of all time that some one would go grab, would be the Club going over someone's head. That's why I haven't got into a fight in years because a streetfight, in my mind, is not to settle a difference.It's to actually harm someone to the point where they fear you and don't retaliate. To me that's life and death because I know that person I'mfighting with, is thinking the same.

And when it had something to do with a race wars, maaaaaan. Bats, clubs, knives, hammers, were used in fights, so it was always a matter of death to me. Noexaggeration or trying to prove how hard I am, it was just a way of life. I can recollect to you right now, from 95 to 97, there were 14 altercations just offthe top of my head. Looking back at it, I feel very lucky. It's just being young, stupid, and thinking you're untouchable.

there is no rules to fighting. you do what you gotta to win @#@$ if you cant get out of a choke you really shouldnt be fighting

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

NT, where everone dates models, drives Aston Martins, is a millionaire..........and apparently is a trained assassin.

Since when are fights life or death? They have always been just a way for men to settle differences. You guys make me laugh
You'd be naive to think that way. Like that news story a couple of months ago in NY. Dude was heading to the post office in broad daylight and bumps into a guy by accident. Dude that got bumped put his hands up expecting to throw hands in a fair fight. Dude who bumped him pulled out a knife and stabbed him up.
My God. What a couple of animals.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Anyway, I suppose choking is okay, but some of y'all are excusing eye-gauging and genital stuff? Dudes don'thave no pride left.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MistahCookie

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by Quik1Flip1Hustla

nothing wrong with it. I'm in it to win it

quoted for speaking the truth

yep yep
I heard this line back then and it's still true to this day. If someone is laughing at you because you kicked, knee, elbow, slam, choke, orwrestle a dude to the ground, he doesn't understand what a Mano A Mano fight is.

Originally Posted by cartune

Where are yall dudes from?
laugh.gif
There are unwritten rules in a man to man fight. If Im fighting you man to man that eye gauging, hit me with a brick is some cartoon %!!% and u get no respect for that.
laugh.gif
Now if u getting jumped and u feel your life is in danger do what u gotta to get out of that situation.
I don't fight for respect. I fight to defeat the enemy and just so I don't have to worry about future retaliation I'll permanently put them out of commission if I have to.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

who you tryna fool doggie?

A fight is a fight and everything is fair. I know I have gotten my head busted open with a bottle while I was getting down. And I didnt get up and go hey that!*%! aint fair.

if you talkin man to man, then fists only. if i see a choke or guillotine into a take down ima smh. unwritten rules brah.

in a street fight anything goes though.

I'm down with everything but a shot to the balls. I don't think I could respect myself if I had to resort to that. Unless I was in a really bad way andI had no choice. Some of ya'll sound like that's the first thing you'd go for and if that's the case...remind me never to fight ya'll.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Where are yall dudes from?
laugh.gif
There are unwritten rules in a man to man fight. If Im fighting you man to man that eye gauging, hit me with a brick is some cartoon %!!% and u get no respect for that.
laugh.gif
Now if u getting jumped and u feel your life is in danger do what u gotta to get out of that situation.
I don't fight for respect. I fight to defeat the enemy and just so I don't have to worry about future retaliation I'll permanently put them out of commission if I have to.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

who you tryna fool doggie?
Fool with what? I aint saying I've won every fight I've been in or I'm unstoppable if that''s what you assumed. That's myaim in those fights

All that respect and pride shh yall $%@@!# can have. Pride goeth before the fall.

if i'm in a street fight, i'm in it to win...nothing less will do. the few fights i've been in, i've done what it takes to win. keep in mind ithas been over 15 years since i've had a fight, but in middle/high school, i was known for NOT fighting, but you don't wanna fight me either. One fighti had, dude put me in a choke hold and dragged me to the floor. He wouldn't let me go, so i bit him. Bit him till he let me go. The other one, i had a guygrab me from behind and toss me down this short embankment that had a sewer grate at the bottom of it. He made sure to grab me and flip me over onto it, so ilanded on my shoulder/head. I got up, walked home with him following me...running off at the mouth, went in, grabbed my moms "good broom" andproceeded to break the handle on his back. he was bigger than me and i knew i wasn't trying to hear about getting a beat down.

yep, i fight to win....nothing else matters.

If I have to use ninja focus to slow my heart rate
to defeat my enemy, then by all means Im gonna
do whatever it is to come out the victor. Dudes hardly
fight anymore nowadays, they shoot. So u wanna say
a sleeper is cheatin?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

not really a headlock is cheating IMO

I've lost too many damn fights like that because I couldn't reach dudes ribs

lol Learn how to fight then! What about sweeping the legs for a takedown? Not that I condone violence hahaz.

Back
Top Bottom