White dudes with Ponytails Unappreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was at Bed Bath & Beyond today getting a new humidifier for my Apartment I'm moving into. As I move into the checkout line, there's a "chick" in front of me, wearing a rain jacket, skinny jeans. She's about 5'10'', 125 pounds, very model-esque figure. She's got a Le Creuset crock pot on the counter and is waiting on the Cashier to activate a rebate coupon thing-a-ma-bob. At this point I have a full conversation fleshed out in my head thinking I'll chat her up about a Shepherds Pie casserole I seen on Instagram yesterday, except I'll front like it's MY picture. Like I cooked it up my damn self. :lol:

So I pull out my iPad with the picture loaded up and zoomed in so she won't be able to see the Username/Avatar and comments. As I tap her on the shoulder she turns around, and I realize it's a dude :stoneface: :stoneface:

I gasp and raise my eyebrows for like 3 seconds, but am able to shift into damage control mode immediately. I tell dude "Hey man, I've got a similar crockpot my mother bought me for Christmas..I made this casserole Sunday night, here's a pic I posted on Instagram"

To my surprise, dude is cool about it and tells me about recent stuff he's made like Hawaiian Ribs, Chicken Stroganoff, Mozarella stuffed Meatballs. As he swipes his debit card, he asks me what my IG name is, and off the top of my head I'm like "Johnathan Jacobs...uhh, there's a period between johnathan and jacobs, all lower case and make sure you spell johnathan with an H."

But anyways, seems like this type thing is happening more and more frequently. It used to be that back in the 90s, they would tie their pony tail as low to the neck as possible, where as girls tend to tie in the middle of the back of their head. Also, in the early 00s there was a trend in WWE wrestling for guys like Triple H and the Hardy Boyz where they had an outline of their hairline shaved down.

Has this happened to anybody else?

giphy.gif

Has this happened to anybody else?
Mistaking a long haired dude for a girl?

Yeah, happened to a buddy of mine. We were at the park finishing up a full court game of basketball and walking towards the water fountain. Someone passed by us on their bicycle and their long hair was flailing in the wind. My boy says “Whoa heyyyy, who’s that?”.....that person beat us to the fountain and it was an Asian man with long hair :lol: :lol:

We clowned his *** for a month straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom