WHITE PEOPLE COME IN

Cops are mostly good.

• True

• False

Results are only viewable after voting.
“I feel like I was missing something” :smh:

Peter Liang supporters speak up as well...

I actually had a very similar situation with a couple of officers recently.

When they know they're wrong, they desperately try to get you to admit to something.

First thing homeboy asked me as he's walking up: 'You ever been in trouble?'

My response: 'Are you trying to intimidate me?'

The dude asked me if I was lying about being in trouble ever in my life, and that he'd run my ID, and that as long as I'm telling the truth everything would be fine for a good 10 minutes.

At the end of it he doesn't even run my ID. Stand your ground. Most of these cops is ***** and just get scared people to admit to things hoping for some leniency.

Eat a ****.

That’s what they be wanting, man. Crazy how in hindsight, I remember being asked that question more than once as I’m passing by the police doing a sweep. Being stopped and patted down in front of my school at 15 not to mention the many other times they saw me as a kid and saw me as an opportunity or a collar.

I’m waiting for the smoke now, though. Reason they stopped me is because I hopped the train because none of their machines were working. They got no working machines, but cops stationed to protect the interest of the state.

As soon as you stand tall and make it clear you aren’t a pushover, they back down and try to pretend they’re doing you a favor by letting you walk.

to be fair with caucasians & OP, there's over 20 years of prime time TV footage on COPS with da white folks being paraded around like idiots :lol: :smh:

this a power trippin lil weiner officer for sure tho.

to be fair with caucasians

giphy-2.gif

What was the initial cause for the stop? DWB?

Don't they need permission to search the car?

He said he saw weed flakes aka shake in the car and smelled weed.

They can say they smell alcohol or anything.

He also said he felt like dude had a gun.

These rules they have are a shame.

"I feared for my life" gets cops off every damn time.

he said cops :lol::wow::smh:

unless u got some expose' about being scripted reality TV, COPS was pretty much my prime time show growin up, and i thought most white folks were drunken luddites with stained wife beaters and dirty cars running from da law cuz of domestic violence problems & heroin needles :lol: :smh: *shrugs*

He said he saw weed flakes aka shake in the car and smelled weed.

They can say they smell alcohol or anything.

He also said he felt like dude had a gun.

These rules they have are a shame.

"I feared for my life" gets cops off every damn time.
Yup, sorry but as a cop it’s your job to be put in harms way. Spare me the “he has a family too”. Get another job if you can’t handle it

unless u got some expose' about being scripted reality TV, COPS was pretty much my prime time show growin up, and i thought most white folks were drunken luddites with stained wife beaters and dirty cars running from da law cuz of domestic violence problems & heroin needles :lol: :smh: *shrugs*

Bruh! :wow:

Remember when Mark Cuban equated a shaved head white guy with tattoos on their face to a black kid wearing a hoody?

What was the initial cause for the stop? DWB?

Don't they need permission to search the car?

Probable cause.

I smell weed + I see shake + I think your buddy has a gun = I'm searching your car based on "reasonable suspicion".

Carrying a firearm while in possession of marijuana is a felony. Hell, having a legal gun but having weed automatically makes your weapon possession illegal. Cops will use that justification whenever possible to search you and your car.

whats the update? this these cops get fired?

dude just illegally searched homeboys car, trunk, etc.

edit*

just saw post above.

Mess is sad glad my young brother kept his cool and didnt act out knowing he didnt do nothing.

Asked dude multiple times if he had a gun in the car like he didnt already say no than had the nerve to ask him if he was going to run.

Than tried to talk the kid into a corner while in the back seat knowing his lying swine *** was making mess up

One flinch from that kid and the whole stop would of went south. Pig was looking for a confrontation.

F da police

He gave no reason why he pulled him over. Nothing. Nada.

The cop is a racist POS.

Stuff like that this has happened to me and they always try to admit some sort of guilt on you when in your mind and heart your more afraid for your life than they are when they hold the power to shot you at the huff of a breathe.

Those white folks had it hard

Back
Top Bottom