White Student Beaten On School Bus; CROWD CHEERS...

smh.gif
reminds me of when i was in HS

Thats such garbage the media is trying to have a field day with kanye/obama etc.
Kanye made a complete moron out of himself and blamed it on the passing of his mother? are you kidding me? grow up Kanye, thats a terrible excuse for yourcomplete stupidity. And bama called him a %!#%!@#, which he was correct for doing, but of course the media is going to blow that up, its our nations leaderdegrading an individual on a certain situation. any predident would of been in the press for that black or white. Edit: Bama's context was correct, thatswhat i mean when i say correct for saying it.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I think we may be on the verge of a race war soon.

I don't know about an all-out race war, but in the next couple years we're damn sure about to see a lot more "Tim McVeighs"...

Kids = idiots

Im not gonna take sides on this one. Im saying its Juvenile behavior and a lack of maturity on the whole groups side...

I used to step in when stuff like this went down when i was in school or on the bus

i dont think race was a catalyst (this time)...some kids are just TOO opinionated and nerdy, a deadly combination thats a sure fire way to get beaten half todeath in high school.

i think it was COOL vs. NERD (in this case).

Kids are #+#%#*$#
tired.gif
period but, why would you move someones $@@* knowingthey clearly aren't fond of you and evidently you can't whoop their +%+
grin.gif
?

exactly cash, the kid was a *$+@$*$ nerd. you should not try and be opinionate and apply "etiquite rules" with wild rampant teenangers...thats whythere arent any hall monitors and crossing guards in high school...they would get beaten up everyday.

know your position...

Ok o
1.you don't just move somebodies stuff without asking too
2.just SIT THE *@%@ DOWN don't ask if you can just do if theres a open seat he's 16.
3.Its a fight nobody is gonna jump in but your homies if your getting jumped everyone else is gonna watch so don't expect anything
4.Learn to defend yourself

Damn you dudes soft as hell talking about how sad this is. I'm not saying it's right but a kid got beat up, big deal. That's grade school. This isexactly why racism still alive, instead of seeing a couple kids fighting all everyone focuses on is skin tone. You guys talking about if it was the other wayaround it would be a different story are dumb as hell. You guys really think a couple white kids never beat up a black id before? I've seen a couple whitekids (russian actually) put the beats on a black kid on the school bus before cause he threw a piece of paper on them. I seen a white girl bust a black kidslip because he wouldnt get out of her seat. Yall forgetting how it is when your a kid. We know better now as adults, but as a kid you let someone throw yourbag on the floor and sit with you and you gonna here about how you got punked for the rest of the week. At that age a couple "ooo's" really getto you

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

smh. thats what makes kids go nuts tough. Seen many a kids get beat up in junior high. There was a victim on the BX13 every day. What ever happened to an eye for an eye? Now a days its an eye for a limb. Save the drama for tv and take that +@# wupin as a lesson and use it as motivation.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by 40 5

just imagine if this was the other way around
It has... many times.

that may be true but prob not in modern days unless it would be on every news channel there is and there would be marches and riots

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Thats such garbage the media is trying to have a field day with kanye/obama etc.
Kanye made a complete moron out of himself and blamed it on the passing of his mother? are you kidding me? grow up Kanye, thats a terrible excuse for your complete stupidity. And bama called him a %!#%!@#, which he was correct for doing, but of course the media is going to blow that up, its our nations leader degrading an individual on a certain situation. any predident would of been in the press for that black or white. Edit: Bama's context was correct, thats what i mean when i say correct for saying it.
Are you in the right thread?
indifferent.gif

40 5 wrote:

40 5 wrote:
It has... many times.

that may be true but prob not in modern days unless it would be on every news channel there is and there would be marches and riots
Man you gotta be ******ed if you don't think white kids are beating up black kids in modern days. Kids are always gonna fight sad thing is tothem it's rarely ever about race adults throw that burden on them.

Saw this on Good Morning America or something today.

Crazy, but nothing that needs to make national news.

Originally Posted by Wade187

40 5 wrote:

40 5 wrote:
It has... many times.

Man you gotta be ******ed if you don't think white kids are beating up black kids in modern days. Kids are always gonna fight sad thing is to them it's rarely ever about race adults throw that burden on them.

i didnt say white kids werent beating up black kids these days, but if a bus full of white kids cheared on as 2 white kids beat up a black kid for trying tosit down on a bus all hell would break loose

How do you as a bus driver not do anything...I think the bus driver should get more than a slap on the wrist. I don't think it was racially motivated.Bullies for sure.

I do agree with some people; this is the kind of situations that make kids go ape @++%. Those bullies better watch themselves later on in life. They'reprobably not going to get away with it.

Originally Posted by 40 5

Originally Posted by Wade187

40 5 wrote:

40 5 wrote:
It has... many times.

Man you gotta be ******ed if you don't think white kids are beating up black kids in modern days. Kids are always gonna fight sad thing is to them it's rarely ever about race adults throw that burden on them.

i didnt say white kids werent beating up black kids these days, but if a bus full of white kids cheared on as 2 white kids beat up a black kid for trying to sit down on a bus all hell would break loose
Not really. In any school fight everyone is gonna cheer. You guys don't seem to notice that it isn't a bus full of black kids. There is abunch of white kids on that bus, hell there's a pair of white kids directly to the left of the fight.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Dakingii

this has nothing to do with race, %@@! happened on my bus all the time back in grade school. And im talking about black on black

Its a kid thing, seat placement was just one of those #@$%#*+ things we worried about as kids
There is no doubt in my mind that if it had been a bus full of white kids that laughed as an African American student being beaten by two other white students it would not be a kid thing. It would be EVERYWHERE and this thready would be 14 pages by now.

I totally agree with you. If it was the other way around, there wouldh've been a major outrage by now. Those kids had no right to beat on that poor kidlike that. If he wanted to sit down, let him sit down. I hope those punks get expelled from school, and go to prison for what they did. Kids like that are justa bunch of punks that want attention. Those kids need to get their @@@ whooped, give them a taste of their own medicine.

Back
Top Bottom