White V-Neck tees

Who makes good ones? Ones that aren't deep into your chest, I had to return Calvin Klein ones because the v-neck ran a bit deep.

Any good ones as undershirts. that come in a bundle pack? Need some to wear under my dress shirts. Not trying to spend like $15 on one shirt.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Who makes good ones? Ones that aren't deep into your chest, I had to return Calvin Klein ones because the v-neck ran a bit deep.

you should have at least kept one. let your girl wear it sunday mornings when she makes breakfast in a thong and long socks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Any good ones as undershirts. that come in a bundle pack? Need some to wear under my dress shirts. Not trying to spend like $15 on one shirt.
tired.gif

hanes. go to target, they got like 5 for like $10 pack.

Banana Republic has some nice ones. The cut isn't very deep at all though. Cost me like 8 bucks a piece...

Banana Republic Pima Cotton. I've worn/washed mine multiple times and they have not changed shape yet.

yo how are the barney's or sak's store brand tees? they come in a ton of diff colors, could be a convenient way to get a whole bunch if they fit right.

well if you want just under shirts, those hanes tagless ones are really soft and comfy. they're only like 5 for 10 at walmart.

and I agree with the rest of the nt'ers here, the gap and banana republic t-shirts are pretty good as well if you wanna wear them as regular t-shirts.

banana republic t-shirt is a lil thicker than gap's. it also fits better if you're in pretty good shape.

gap fits a lil bit bigger.

Yeah the Hanes tagless v-necks are great.

I would never wear it as a regular shirt, though. But they're terrific undershirts and are slowly replacing all of my crew neck white undershirts.

Back
Top Bottom