White women who ONLY date black men....

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Some NT'ers in here are either highly salty or kind of hurt that black dudes are getting more play from the white females.
I'm guessing these NT'ers are either white or asian dudes.

Some NT'ers are basking in their success with white women a little too much.  I'm guessing these NT'ers are either black, are not used to getting attention from girls, want attention from dudes on a message board or all of the above.
How? That's what the thread is basically about. If anyone had a problem with interracial relationships, what's the point of coming in just to say, "These are the fat girls that white men don't want"?
It seems like jealousy to me.

Some NT'ers in here are either highly salty or kind of hurt that black dudes are getting more play from the white females.
I'm guessing these NT'ers are either white or asian dudes.

Some NT'ers are basking in their success with white women a little too much.  I'm guessing these NT'ers are either black, are not used to getting attention from girls, want attention from dudes on a message board or all of the above.
How? That's what the thread is basically about. If anyone had a problem with interracial relationships, what's the point of coming in just to say, "These are the fat girls that white men don't want"?
It seems like jealousy to me.
This.
Haters gunna hate

pimp.gif

I'm all for interracial relationships. It's a beautiful thing. But there's a right way to go about it and a wrong way to go about it. This thread is the latter. It's pointless and down right stupid.

And I'm not one that's saying only the ugly girls flock toward black dudes. I'm just saying this thread and the subsequent comments were not in good taste and the responses you're referring to follow suit.

I'm all for interracial relationships. It's a beautiful thing. But there's a right way to go about it and a wrong way to go about it. This thread is the latter. It's pointless and down right stupid.

And I'm not one that's saying only the ugly girls flock toward black dudes. I'm just saying this thread and the subsequent comments were not in good taste and the responses you're referring to follow suit.
But it's Niketalk.
What did you expect? Intelligent replies?
laugh.gif

black girls round here love the white meat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
que the I GET BUNZ pic?

thank god for desperate black dudes that would hit anythin that moves, you guys doin us favors by taking these fat ugly heffers off our hands...especially the white girls that wanna-be ghetto, you know the ones...they got pale skin and red hair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

thank god for desperate black dudes that would hit anythin that moves, you guys doin us favors by taking these fat ugly heffers off our hands...especially the white girls that wanna-be ghetto, you know the ones...they got pale skin and red hair
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
See? This is the kind of reply that I'm talking about.
attachment.php

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif

rk1vn4.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Asian girls > White girls > the rest
But your sig says "TEAM BIG BREASTS".

nerd.gif

You're not helping the cause either with replies like this.

(Even though it got a chuckle out of me).

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I only see ugly white chicks with black dude. Never seen a 10 with a black dude
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Another stupid NT'er who probably never left his house.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In NYC, !$%@ is completely different than what most of you clowns are talking about. [/color]

QFT. I think this is definitely a regional thing.....that and the fact that it is rare were most of these people come from. In cities like NYC and LA.......black male white female couples are very prevalent and many of the white chicks are
eek.gif

I know personally I stayed salty at the NYC goons I was seeing with hot model white women
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

white washed black men that is

Yep, everybody got stereotypes and excuses for why this happen....simple minded fools.

I know goons that date white women
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

nerd.gif

The only person that I could've offended by saying that is an Asian girl and I have yet to see an Asian girl on here.
laugh.gif

xX LeGod Xx wrote:

YouMadYouBad wrote:

nerd.gif

The only person that I could've offended by saying that is an Asian girl and I have yet to see an Asian girl on here.
laugh.gif

Sup I'm female and I'm Asian.

YouMadYouBad, did you land an Asian girl yet?

yall kidding me i have only dated white girls really and the dad hating you thing SUCKS i dont do parents stuff anymore

laugh.gif
I don't know where yall are from, but what this poster said is the norm in Texas and the south. I've live in Texas and have lived in Arkansas, and 90% or more of the white girls I see with black dudes are not even a 5-6/10. They stay gassed up because they they are with a black dude and tend to hate towards white guys. They stay laced with Jordan or Fusions and have that attitude like they are something. Rarely have I EVER seen what I would call a "normal" white girl with a black dude.

Back
Top Bottom