White women who ONLY date black men....

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

My dad made me with my mom who is white so jungle fever is basically in my DNA.

This.

My moms only dates to black dudes and my dad only dates white women, so its natural for me.

As far as advice, just be yourself like a lot of people said. Really when it comes down to it, I find that if your a funny guy you can bag almost any white girl. Really any chick for that matter.

I wish I had pics of my girl's mass
smh.gif
pimp.gif
... You can just look at that and tell she effs with brothers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by IamMD

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.
So you want your girls family to be racist? You're trying to sound cool but you aren't.
fall back.  I was just trying to make a point...but cool bro!! 
pimp.gif
For some reason I though you were white. I'm black dating a white girl and trust me it isn't fun. The "I'm smashing your little girl" face that I made every time I saw him has begun to lose its thunder, he called me a %%$+ and I lost it. He laughed about it claiming that he didn't know it was racist but it's just not worth the awkwardness to have your girls parents hate you. We will break up in the near future but I might get a couple more smashes in before I call it quits. Anyone else ever do that? plan on smashing a couple more times before you break up? I understand its her parents trying to look out for her but seriously it sucks when all her parents talk about is how much they hate me. "I'm a goon". I have absolutely no goon tendencies.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by Diego

Tips on picking up @*##%+*+%##?
Im light skinned btw. FML.
heres a tip sign off your computer and talk to one

TEAM MARVEL - Cyclops

Yeah, you gets lots of buns.....Cyclops.

ohwell.gif

I remember when I was a virgin and I wanted to be the green ranger. Here you are, still at that phase.

laugh.gif
Dead Stokc wrote:

If i ever mess wit a white girl, she
has to have the body of a black girl.
*shrugs*
It's talk like this that makes the fat ones flock to black dudes.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
these white chics are usually white girls that are very round and white men dont even want

Bullstuff.

I hope you weren't serious with that horrible statement. I guess those are the only kind of girls you deal with.

I just hate white chicks that think they are black, litterally.

I'll take a Classy Southern Belle anyday.

Never dated a white woman though, guess i just haven't found 1 to catch my attention.

I think this is my summer though
devil.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I only see ugly white chicks with black dude. Never seen a 10 with a black dude
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Another stupid NT'er who probably never left his house.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In NYC, !$%@ is completely different than what most of you clowns are talking about. [/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I only see ugly white chicks with black dude. Never seen a 10 with a black dude
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Another stupid NT'er who probably never left his house.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In NYC, !$%@ is completely different than what most of you clowns are talking about. [/color]
laugh.gif
tell em why you mad

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

SON JUST RUINED THIS THREAD WITH THAT PIC.....SMH. BAN THIS DUDE!!!!!!
thread was ruined when OP clicked "new topic"

I don't recall ever seeing a black guy with a fat white chick like some of you are saying. The girls are usually somewhat attractive, especially when I see it on campus.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

This thread is stupid like all of them are. Y'all black dudes don't even realize you are getting made fun of?
I agree wit the first sentence buuut...sounds like some of Y'all dudes are a tad bit parched from that sea salt
laugh.gif

Some NT'ers in here are either highly salty or kind of hurt that black dudes are getting more play from the white females.
I'm guessing these NT'ers are either white or asian dudes.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Some NT'ers in here are either highly salty or kind of hurt that black dudes are getting more play from the white females.
I'm guessing these NT'ers are either white or asian dudes.

Some NT'ers are basking in their success with white women a little too much.  I'm guessing these NT'ers are either black, are not used to getting attention from girls, want attention from dudes on a message board or all of the above.

Back
Top Bottom