Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

Cels The YoungGod:
RIP, when she covered the national anthem at the super bowl
pimp.gif

Dude. Thanks.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Michael Jackson passes before the BET Awards, Amy Winehouse passes before the VMA's, and Whitney Houston passes before the Grammy's.

Interesting when you think about the "music is controlled by illuminati" theory, and the "Award shows are satanic rituals" theory.
It wont be long now. Inb4 the grammy tribute is illuminati and the funeral and etc etc

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Michael Jackson passes before the BET Awards, Amy Winehouse passes before the VMA's, and Whitney Houston passes before the Grammy's.

Interesting when you think about the "music is controlled by illuminati" theory, and the "Award shows are satanic rituals" theory.

Don't be that guy..
laugh.gif
Just saying...How many times is it going to be a coincidence?

Lemme go look up to see who died before a music award show in 2010.

i'm sayin....

grin.gif

Come on Steezy, you know there is going to be some sort of ties to the occult whenever a celebrity dies.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Come on Steezy, you know there is going to be some sort of ties to the occult whenever a celebrity dies.
Anyone who doesn't have the slightest knowledge of what that is and how it works will always assume "chance" played a part. Everything is available to read online, guys. 
happy.gif

so, did the illuminati just start 3 years ago then?

Don't be that guy..
laugh.gif

They make something out of nothing with everything.  I swear anytime something happens they create a story and fake symbols to make it seem like theyre involved. Madonna went on the SB and all of a sudden there were dozens of illuminati symbols that no one knew about until the day after
indifferent.gif
. Oh yeah and that babys the spawn of Satan too.....

roll.gif
@ the Illuminati making its way into this thread....

Next time I'm constipated ima blame the illuminati

This hurts worse than Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse and all of them, for me at least.

I was like 3 years old when I used to sing along to I Will Always Love You, every time the video came on VH1 pop up videos
roll.gif

Very sad day.

whyhellothere:
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
death bandwagon "fans" are the worst. you have never, ever mentioned a single %#**@+@ word about whitney and now you are her "biggest fan" & google'd the whole %#**@+@ internet for all of her damn pics & songs on youtube. 
indifferent.gif

wish you had died instead 
GTFOHWTBS. We're talking about an icon here. We aren't talking about Nicole Scherzinger. People WERE listening to her in the shower this morning and on their way home from work yesterday. Ever since she hit the big time in the 80s, her brand has been in CONSTANT rotation. Believe that or don't believe that, but save your "Y'all weren't fans yesterday, don't be fans today!" foolishness for when Lady Gaga dies or something.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

whyhellothere:
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
death bandwagon "fans" are the worst. you have never, ever mentioned a single %#**@+@ word about whitney and now you are her "biggest fan" & google'd the whole %#**@+@ internet for all of her damn pics & songs on youtube. 
indifferent.gif

GTFOHWTBS. We're talking about an icon here. We aren't talking about Nicole Scherzinger. People WERE listening to her in the shower this morning and on their way home from work yesterday. Ever since she hit the big time in the 80s, her brand has been in CONSTANT rotation. Believe that or don't believe that, but save your "Y'all weren't fans yesterday, don't be fans today!" foolishness for when Lady Gaga dies or something.

This

RIP Whitney. 
tired.gif

Hate to say but I saw it coming.  I def appreciated her music.  I remember my mom playing her music in the early 90's.  I have a few of her songs in the collection. 

If you were not a fan of Whitney's music, you must be deaf....you don't have to have all her albums in your cars CD changer to declare yourself a fan man...lol

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

so, did the illuminati just start 3 years ago then?
No, but I just thought it was very "convenient".

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

whyhellothere:
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Whyhellthere...seriously one of the dumbest things I've heard this week; do you kiss her albums every night before you go to bed or something?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

BET awards though?
roll.gif

I'm saying,

Michael Jackson and BET awards in the same sentence?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and it's the BET Awards that 10 people watch.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Don't be that guy..
laugh.gif

They make something out of nothing with everything.  I swear anytime something happens they create a story and fake symbols to make it seem like theyre involved. Madonna went on the SB and all of a sudden there were dozens of illuminati symbols that no one knew about until the day after
indifferent.gif
. Oh yeah and that babys the spawn of Satan too.....
I just said it was interesting. Chill out with lumping me with the crowd who find triangles in everything and think that a drug dealer from NY and a girl who used to have bootylicious on the back of her pants are secretly the rulers of the free world.

Back
Top Bottom