Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

whyhellothere:
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
death bandwagon "fans" are the worst. you have never, ever mentioned a single %#**@+@ word about whitney and now you are her "biggest fan" & google'd the whole %#**@+@ internet for all of her damn pics & songs on youtube. 
indifferent.gif

wish you had died instead 
GTFOHWTBS. We're talking about an icon here. We aren't talking about Nicole Scherzinger. People WERE listening to her in the shower this morning and on their way home from work yesterday. Ever since she hit the big time in the 80s, her brand has been in CONSTANT rotation. Believe that or don't believe that, but save your "Y'all weren't fans yesterday, don't be fans today!" foolishness for when Lady Gaga dies or something.

Whyhellthere...seriously one of the dumbest things I've heard this week; do you kiss her albums every night before you go to bed or something?
im not even a fan of whitney like that i just hate when people that i know for a fact haven't gave two !$*@+ about whitney for years all of sudden want to be on some "i was just listening to her music the other day" bs.
same thing happened when jackson died. people who didn't give a %+*+ about his music & use to make all kinds of jokes about him & his problem all of a sudden became the biggest mj fans

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

The illuminati theory is kind of a stretch
What theory did he come up with though? All he did was mention some high profile deaths around the time of award shows. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by StillIn729

GTFOHWTBS. We're talking about an icon here. We aren't talking about Nicole Scherzinger. People WERE listening to her in the shower this morning and on their way home from work yesterday. Ever since she hit the big time in the 80s, her brand has been in CONSTANT rotation. Believe that or don't believe that, but save your "Y'all weren't fans yesterday, don't be fans today!" foolishness for when Lady Gaga dies or something.

Whyhellthere...seriously one of the dumbest things I've heard this week; do you kiss her albums every night before you go to bed or something?
im not even a fan of whitney like that i just hate when people that i know for a fact haven't gave two @%%+% about whitney for years all of sudden want to be on some "i was just listening to her music the other day" bs.
So why don't you tell those people that instead of passive aggressively addressing it in a thread where people are expressing their condolences?
RIP to a legend.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

The illuminati theory is kind of a stretch
What theory did he come up with though? All he did was mention some high profile deaths around the time of award shows. 
eyes.gif

He didnt just mention it though.
There were definitely some implications behind his statement.

The fact that illuminati came to your mind says alot about your own subconscious thoughts.

R.I.P this is really shocking even with knowing of her addiction over the years. This is the EXACT reason I dont do drugs

Like, how does one watch THAT rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner and not get chills?

&*^$ is moving, inspiring, legendary.....and one of the greatest.

RIP Whitney.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by BronLe

Just saying...How many times is it going to be a coincidence?

Lemme go look up to see who died before a music award show in 2010.
They make something out of nothing with everything.  I swear anytime something happens they create a story and fake symbols to make it seem like theyre involved. Madonna went on the SB and all of a sudden there were dozens of illuminati symbols that no one knew about until the day after
indifferent.gif
. Oh yeah and that babys the spawn of Satan too.....
I just said it was interesting. Chill out with lumping me with the crowd who find triangles in everything and think that a drug dealer from NY and a girl who used to have bootylicious on the back of her pants are secretly the rulers of the free world.
It wasnt directed at you fam, just the whole idea behind the illuminati and how this works. Like you said it cant be a coincidence and IMO theyre creating the stories to fit their propoganda

whyhellothere:
im not even a fan of whitney like that i just hate when people that i know for a fact haven't gave two !$*@+ about whitney for years all of sudden want to be on some "i was just listening to her music the other day" bs.
same thing happened when jackson died. people who didn't give a %+*+ about his music & use to make all kinds of jokes about him & his problem all of a sudden became the biggest mj fans
Get it.

You do not.

Why are so many of you saying, "We saw this coming."

How did you see this coming? Wasn't she clean? I don't know.

whyhellothere:
Get it.

You do not.
What this guy is saying is definitely true, but you pay your respects when someone passes away... simple as that.

whyhellothere:
Get it.

You do not.
ska, you know that you have to let it be known or remind EVERYONE  you know.....DAILY....of all the musicians you listen to......DAILY...
...for your fanhood to be vouched?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

whyhellothere:
Get it.

You do not.
What this guy is saying is definitely true, but you pay your respects when someone passes away... simple as that.

Is natural to pay your respects, everyone paid their respects when TruckerDave died...even Diego who almost got his shoulders clapped by him...

Back
Top Bottom