Who are the best current Stand up comedian Vol . new generation dudes

Yeah Burr's is really good too.

I didn't listen to this week's yet but does he talk about his appearance on Breaking Bad the night before?
He doesn't talk about it, but he does make a brief comment about it. The Breaking Bad insider podcast talks about him on Breaking Bad more than he does. One of the funny lines that Vince said was that while they were filming Burr said this about his shirt in his boston accent."Aye look at me I'm a ....... cowboy."

lot of hyped up comedians, and mediocre comedians.

Legit good comedians:

Louis CK
Jim Gaffigan
Doug Stanhope
Bill Burr
Russel Peters
Dave Attell
Daniel Tosh

just what i can think of.

Hannibal is not funny, Aziz is funny but he's like a Mini-Dane, he goes overboard just for that extra laugh and tries too hard. Kevin Hart and George Lopez are the same to me, they both use their cultural terms only to get their target audience, using their audience's superstars for backing and just placing some Latino/Black phrases to get the crowd going. Dave chappelle, sucks what happened to him. I saw him at the laugh factory about 2 years back, and the magic is still there but after that 10minutes, the steam starts slowing down and then he starts panicking for material and does crowd work, eventually he picks up again but its not the same. I think its mostly a lack of confidence, but he'll get up there again. Dane cook, again like other hyped up comedians just was mediocre but went the extra mile to get that laugh with his charisma and weird moves.

Sometimes I think NT likes to.go against what's popular.

It is CLEAR that Kevin Hart is on top...

Y'all keep saying he's overrated. But he's EVERYWHERE ...

I just think y'all don't like.him cuz everybody likes him. The only time I've heard Kevin Hart was overrated was on here.

R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal.

I was watching the Elephant In The Room. I was rolling the whole way through. His material was excellent.

R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal.

I was watching the Elephant In The Room. I was rolling the whole way through. His material was excellent.
You have to check out his appearances on opie and anthony....classics

There's about 100 of his appearances on the channel omgwtfitssteve

R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal.

You have to check out his appearances on opie and anthony....classics
There's about 100 of his appearances on the channel omgwtfitssteve

very yes to his o&a appearances, also check out his black phillip show and podcast. i think omgwtfitsteve has those as well.

and just cuz

Last edited:
Never heard of Patrice before..

You need to check him out..He was in the Player Hater's Ball skit on Chappelle Show..I don't know why, but when he yells out "I'm Pitbull" and barks in ole girls face it just make me die laughing..Ashy Larry's stand-up is funny too..Charlie Murphy's isn't..

a lot of my favorites have been listed, many regulars on the Opie and Anthony show but i'm surprised i haven't seen Jim Jeffries mentioned. his appearances on OnA are great and his HBO special was one of the best i've seen recently.

Eddie Griffin's latest stand up "You can tell em' I said it" was pretty funny.
I don't keep up with new comedians so that's all I can contribute :D

I respect Kevin Hart because he's got a good head on his shoulders and is just a pretty decent guy. can't hate at all.

I don't find Hannibal funny at all. Ever. I don't know what it is. 

Agreed Corey Holcomb is mad funny .... He has some videos on youtube but I think they are too raunchy to post.

When dude was on Speedy's Comedy Corner on Sirius...dude would have me crying with laughter. :lol:

They got his best moments from there on Youtube.

Last edited:
Forgot about Daniel Tosh... His show & standup always has me
roll.gif
I don't know why but I think his jokes are funny in my head, but I'm not actually laughing. 

It must be my conscience.

Back
Top Bottom