Who can say N...the "N" word? vol. all you closet racist NTers contribute to the convo

:lol: man said "maple isle"

Thats a new one. Wasnt very good but valiant effort

i think because N word has history during the slavery days, it will never be the same.
i think thats why other racial slurs for other races is never on the same level. the N word has deep roots to slavery days.
All other racist words for other cultures/races dont have the same weight in my opinion. I think the only one that comes next is ch*nk? but you can see that doesnt compare yet that might be the next to the N word in terms of bad racial slurs.

Trust me. I know. From the south and dealt with so much racism during my life. I'm almost numb to it. Racism has made our people sick in so many ways.

But as I approach the halfway mark of my life and come to terms with what the world is now versus what it was when I was younger, I think black folks need to carve out our own place on map and leave here. We create culture, sports and entertainment, yet we act like we need them to help us. We really could do it on our own if we got over fears.

:rofl:

Ima win one of these one day.

post-61252-shaq-laughing-gif-imgur-tumblr-nBdv.gif

-You famb doe 8)

Last edited:
King Koopa losing his mind for no danm reason, :lol:

I'm stating facts, nothing is stopping anyone from saying anything. As an american you can say whatever you like but peopled on't have to roll with it.

I don't let white people say the N word around me, but I can't control what other black people do.

non black don't even need to say the word. theres subs you can use like bro, fam, b, dawg etc

We have much bigger problems than this. Here's a question, what if racists abandoned that word and substituted it with something else? What if "king" was the new word? Would that change how they treat us? The problem is the system and this discussion, in my opinion, is like treating a symptom rather than the sickness.

The N word is the result of the problem

If a girl is depressed. She's getting bad grades in school and sleeping with a bunch of dudes and hanging around the wrong people. Are you going to say, the bad grades aren't the important part?

Technically it's not, but all of it is a result of the depression and what caused the depression.

That's what the N word is. It tells you about our mental state. We've been integrated for 50 years, but the mental chains of the previous 350 and being in this country remain.

Now we're allowing white people to disrespect us, because they're saying it with a A sound on the end? That's some ****. Let's take away the power of nooses, bananas, and burning crosses too.

Last edited:
The N word is the result of the problem

If a girl is depressed. She's getting bad grades in school and sleeping with a bunch of dudes and hanging around the wrong people. Are you going to say, the bad grades aren't the important part?

Technically it's not, but all of it is a result of the depression and what caused the depression.

That's what the N word is. It tells you about our mental state. We've been integrated for 50 years, but the mental chains of the previous 350 and being in this country remain.

Now we're allowing white people to disrespect us, because they're saying it with a A sound on the end? That's some ****. Let's take away the power of nooses, bananas, and burning crosses too.
that's a major no
That's the disconnect it seems.

A lot of black folks give passes to caribbean, central and south american latinos/hispanics in places like Los Angeles and New York.

Insert Mexican and that's me.

I'm old now so I've stopped using it; however, I only used it in my circle(s), never around family or well that's it...I got one Mexican friend and he grew up the same way.
if u not black I don't care who u grew up with aint no pass on naw day mayne..many of Latino's have gotten their people mixed up and got they **** rocked ....u can use homie my g..fam etc.. don't get caught out here thinkin everybody rock the same but as for white Asian etc please keep your self safe just say no

if u not black I don't care who u grew up with aint no pass on naw day mayne..many of Latino's have gotten their people mixed up and got they **** rocked ....u can use homie my g..fam etc.. don't get caught out here thinkin everybody rock the same but as for white Asian etc please keep your self safe just say no
we can say homie thanks u very much

We have much bigger problems than this. Here's a question, what if racists abandoned that word and substituted it with something else? What if "king" was the new word? Would that change how they treat us? The problem is the system and this discussion, in my opinion, is like treating a symptom rather than the sickness.

Haven't they done that with "thug"?

This issue should be discussed maybe not with non blacks around, but too put to aside to focus on more " vital" things is not entirely beneficial to the bigger picture. Minorities image is not one of main prriorites when it comes to being respected in this society, but it is important in order to convey the true spirit of your culture.

It's fascinating and dope that the word has been flipped and made white people furious, exposing their entitlement and envy.

However, like the homie above said, that word carries so much baggage and bad history that making it a term of endearment and brotherhood doesn't necessarily erase all of that to some.

Last edited:
Never had a black dude sweat me when i say it. I wont say it unless they do, but even then its not like i have the green light.

I try to use it to a minimum and in the right way.

Come at me.

black and native indian. Use it all the time. 

I try not to use it around white people, cause I don't want them using it around me. 

It would always sound weird to hear mexicans, and middle eastern cats use it. Never directly to me, but to their friends. 

Last year I was messing with this biracial chick who had a white best friend. She was on facetime with her friend who referred to me as a N_.. Long story short I wasn't having that. 

biracial shorty ended up siding with her friend, saying she could use it since she's grown up around other black people.  
eyes.gif
 That was the first time I ever met someone who was black that gave a pass to a white person to use the word. 
mean.gif

I respect your opinion. 

I wouldn't walk up to you, a stranger, and hit you with the "whats good my n"  and never have to anyone.

I've never had a problem. I was born and raised in South Central, ran thru the shaw, inglewood, gardena, etc. with the car club, in and out of St. Louis, the northside, and I'm "n" to everyone I encounter. Her mom, aunt, cousins, friends, neighborhood drug dealers in St. Louis all hit me with it.

I don't carry myself as nothing more than a square. I don't add no twang to my speech. I'm a genuine dude

I have a past, and maybe that's why I get a pass, but I respect all cultures and don't disrespect it.

Hell, DJ Quik once pulled me aside at a party and said, "you mexican, but my N, like you so coo I forget you mexican"

Not that I get a pass or it makes it right but all my life I've been around it.

Trust me. I know. From the south and dealt with so much racism during my life. I'm almost numb to it. Racism has made our people sick in so many ways.

But as I approach the halfway mark of my life and come to terms with what the world is now versus what it was when I was younger, I think black folks need to carve out our own place on map and leave here. We create culture, sports and entertainment, yet we act like we need them to help us. We really could do it on our own if we got over fears.
I don't think garveyism is really practical man

That's the disconnect it seems.

I think the bad part is that we allow them to do it and give so called passes, because someone is cool. People see how much they can get away with. What do we get a pass with? How is it reciprocated? What are we receiving in exchange? Are race relations getting better? Our society changed? They stand up when Jordan Edwards is killed? They're not the ones marching.

It used to be a word that we didn't say around them, but then with rap music that changed and even allowed them to say it. I think the past two generations have failed the younger generation. It's not just a word, because you're not the one getting disrespected. They have no self awareness, knowledge of self or pride.

We went from kings and Gods to N's.

Just seen my brother's white friends say it around him and to him. Didnt sit well with me. Didnt interject cuz thats his life/circle, but I didnt like it....

Just seen my brother's white friends say it around him and to him. Didnt sit well with me. Didnt interject cuz thats his life/circle, but I didnt like it....

Out of curiosity, what race are you? If it made you uncomfortable, you should have said something OR checked your brother when you had a chance in private.

I'm 3/4 Puerto Rican/1/4 Black. Should I be able to say it?

I've never been pressed for saying it.

In New York it had more to do with your culture and where you grew up than it had to do with the color of your skin.

As I've got older I've gained much more respect for the power of that word and what it means to so many people. Cut back completely in college, and now I use it sparingly only with a few people that are very close to mean. It's still a word that means a lot to me and my people when we talk.

Back
Top Bottom