Who Cuts Their Own Hair?

If I could tape then I would go back but now I just shell out the money for the cut. And shape the beard every 3 days, fast growing facial hair kinda sucks butif you mess up its all good in a couple days.

If anyone got tips on how to do a nice taper it would be appreciated.

Been cutting my own hair since last year...saves so much money and I stay fly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

^Oiling 2-3 cuts is what I do, and my clippers are working flawlessly.
Ok cool. Thanks. I'm still using the little tube that came with the clippers
laugh.gif

I cut mine. I do a 1 faded into a 5. I do a pretty good job, but I've been doing it for years. People have told me I got a nice fade going, then I say"thanks, I cut it myself" and they look at me like
eek.gif
whileI'm sitting there
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I have a few times gone to my friends house who has the definition of a MILF for a mom and she cuts hair for a living, so I use to go there and get faded whileenjoying her breasts pressed up against the back of my head.
pimp.gif
. Now shehas some fake boobies so I'm gunna go test the waters again.
laugh.gif

yuuuuup, started cutting my own hair this year. been saving a good amount of money not having to go to my usual cut spot.

I do sometimes, but sometimes when i do, some people notice how i have some nearly bald spots in the back of my head

Been giving myself a shave and a line up for about 11 years now. Once a week usually every Sunday. It's not that hard I cut with no gaurds on 1. I like myhair to be low.

-The Juice

i have for about 3 years now. So what do yah think is the best clipper for outlining? that sterling definitions up there looks nice, is it lightweight?

i used to get my hair cut every week by a barber back in ny, but i moved out of state and couldnt find a good barber and ended up redoing my line each trip.

now i give myself a cut every sunday night. other than lining my back up, everything looks sharp.

master clippers, and t outliner.

I do it for like 3 years already....

Sometimes it comes out good sometimes ok.

It's all about time and practice, technique.

My lineup is pretty decent and when people ask me where I cut my hair I be like "I cut it my self" Then they are in disbelief/

Ye, practice is the biggest thing obviously. Make sure to use multiple mirrors as well. I give myself fades so if I didn't use multiple mirrors , It'ddefinitely be jacked up. Does anybody use a straight razor, either to shave or go over their lineup with. In my opinion, a straight razor should be key toevery dude. Once you get past the fear of cutting yourself and feel comfortable shaving with it, a straight razor does wonders and will give probably theclosest shave you can get. Razor lining yourself also helps to slow down the regrowth of the hairs because you cut so close.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Yo whats poppin with the waves? I ain't neva has waves. How do I get them?

You have to leave a little thickness to it and cut with the grain of your hair...or cut in the direction that you would normally brush your hair. Train yourhair with your brush and always cut in that direction. Keep a healthy scalp with daily oiling. If your hair isn't too diesel then you should start to seesome waving.

Back
Top Bottom