who do you consider a 10?

tumblr_mdwh7t242x1qgtzruo1_1280.png

tumblr_ms1409rWrH1qgtzruo1_500.png

tumblr_mqcmulDIUs1qgtzruo1_500.png

ibfzcJzIq4DyWz.jpg
Is this the same woman from your avy? If not, info on both, I've always wondered who she was and where your avy was from.
nerd.gif

girl in the pics is Nora Lovely. rice posted her tumblr a bit after I posted her pics.

current avy is t3hrip from tumblr doing vriska serket cosplay.

Lots of smoking hotties...

That bria Myles doe... :smh:

Also... The chick from next Friday after Next... With the lips...

But I have to ask... A lot of these chicks are made up...

And make up does wonders...

Would you classify a ten as a chick with natural beauty?

Like... One that doesn't need lighting from photography and blemish removal....

I'm talking the type of chick where you're walking in the mall and you ANS YOUR GIRL stop and look. Lol...

I wouldn't want a chick like that everyday... Too much pressure... Too many eyes...
KD Aubert, she fine than a mutha....

This man knows :nthat: . In theory, it's great to have a "dime", but so much more goes on than meets the eye. It is a lot of pressure to having that kind of woman. Insecurities are through the roof because of how she looks. Not to say you have to get a girl that looks like the creature from the black lagoon, but there is a medium. Apparently, NT doesn't believe that medium exists (for the most part) :lol:

You're projecting your own insecurities onto these women based strictly off of your perception of her image.

I've had women from 5's to strong 9's look wise, and everything is all good with dating them all as long as everything is all good with yourself.

But trust me, if you aren't at least trying to get right with yourself, you'll be just as insecure with a 5 as you are with a 10. Jerome will always haunt your subconscious :nerd: :nerd: :lol:

You're projecting your own insecurities onto these women based strictly off of your perception of her image.

I've had women from 5's to strong 9's look wise, and everything is all good with dating them all as long as everything is all good with yourself.

But trust me, if you aren't at least trying to get right with yourself, you'll be just as insecure with a 5 as you are with a 10. Jerome will always haunt your subconscious :nerd: :nerd: :lol:
:rolleyes

If you've had a high number of yambs... Chances are you've came across a dime.

Its just that there's a lot of extra that is involved... Checking dudes, answering questions, feeling the stares. Super pretty girls are just like regular chicks. They're just pretty.

They're just as irrational and emotional.

Its less about insecurity and more about having a regular person.

If a girl said she didn't want a famous person... Just a guy that that j has good money and good D and good personality... She didn't want to deal with the looks and the questions..

Would she be insecure too?

Last edited:
girl in the pics is Nora Lovely. rice posted her tumblr a bit after I posted her pics.

current avy is t3hrip from tumblr doing vriska serket cosplay.
That Nora Lovely is nicely shaped, but the t3hrip girl looks like we'd have a blast role playing.

Back
Top Bottom