Who do you think is more TALENTED...Chris "Ludacris" Bridges or Clifford "T.I." Harris?

I think Luda is who he is. You gotta see past the comedy. I actually do at this point. He's like Redman to me.

I still to this day don't see how people say or even believe that.  Luda is nothing more than forced punchlines and gimmicks.      

T.I.  Luda killing features means nothing to me its what he can do on his own. To me he's wack by himself.

100% Truth.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

T.I. has more talent between the two.  For the simple fact Luda can't do what T.I. can, T.I. is more versatile to me.  Also Luda might be more creative, but he comes off as a clown most of the time, someone that shouldn't be taken seriously. 
nothing in ludas career will ever touch the down w/ the king mixtape. 
/thread

Originally Posted by Shaze804

T.I. has more talent between the two.  For the simple fact Luda can't do what T.I. can, T.I. is more versatile to me.  Also Luda might be more creative, but he comes off as a clown most of the time, someone that shouldn't be taken seriously. 
/thread
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at cats thinking down with the king is jammin like that I mean its not wack but 20% of the tape was on urban legend 30% was him talking about lil flip and another 30% was song by artist on grand hustle have anybody even heard the preview mixtape luda killed every beat on the tape only one skit and straight spit all the way ya boy tip lyrics has not impressed me that much since urban legend

Rebel for the hell of it, hella rich, never have to sell a brick again, must I tell a b**** again, the b******* I'm addressing, check I'm on some next level s***, never been f***** in the game, I'm celibate, Rarely out my element, Barely out the ghetto wit, One foot out and One foot in, Intelligent as fellas get, Listen let's settle this, Be clear, I can fall back seven years, Still it ain't no one ahead of me, Consider it a blessing, If you get to stand next to me, Five star general, OG Veteran, Cake like Edison, Blowing that celery, Stack that cash like the US Treasury, Every single thing I ever did was done heavily, Rappin' til you seventy, Still ain't no catchin' me, Put it on my pops, Big Phil, and Beverly, Be standing on the top still after they bury me, Nose in the air, So stuck up, arrogant, Ain't got long, Hot songs, best cherish em, When I drop mine's, that's over, Finito, You payin for you foul, Like a free throw, Bloaw,....

Show me the Luda verses that are better than this....Don't worry... I'll wait...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

yall luda voters act like TIP doesnt kill EVERY one of his features. SMH

What features has he killed? Better yet what songs has he killed on his own? TIP is a decent rapper. A good rapper may be better words to describe him. But his special comes from his flow. He has a ill flow. It almost doesn't even matter what he says because he can rap ring around the rosey and it would still sound hot. But TIP is a one dimensional rapper who has decent lyrics. His albums flow like soundtracks and compilations rather than actual solo albums. Only album in his catalog that has replay value is Trap Muzik and maybe I'm Serious. Reason for that is like I stated above. His albums all over the place. His production is all over the place. The albums don't flow at all.

Memp2Atl85 wrote:
Rebel for the hell of it, hella rich, never have to sell a brick again, must I tell a b**** again, the b******* I'm addressing, check I'm on some next level s***, never been f***** in the game, I'm celibate, Rarely out my element, Barely out the ghetto wit, One foot out and One foot in, Intelligent as fellas get, Listen let's settle this, Be clear, I can fall back seven years, Still it ain't no on ahead of me, Consider it a blessing, If you get to stand next to me, Five star general, OG Veteran, Cake like Edison, Blowing that celery, Stack that cash like the US Treasury, Every single thing I ever did was done heavily, Put it on my pops, Big Phil, and Beverly, Be standing on the top still after they bury me, Nose in the air, So stuck up, arrogant, Ain't got long, Hot songs, best cherish em, When I drop mine's, that's over, Finito, You payin for you foul, Like a free throw, Bloaw,....

Show me the Luda verses that are better than this....Don't worry... I'll wait...
Ahem
You can add Southern Fried Intro to that as well

Yall are crazy... You can get much more from a T.I. album than you can a Ludacris album... T.I. is much more introspective and when Tip goes in his hunger is up there with the best of em...

I.E. No Matter What, What's Up What's Happenin, Motivation, My Life, Doin My Job, No More Talk, Dead and Gone, Still Ain't Forgave Myself, I Still Love You

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

�Memp2Atl85 wrote:
Rebel for the hell of it, hella rich, never have to sell a brick again, must I tell a b**** again, the b******* I'm addressing, check I'm on some next level s***, never been f***** in the game, I'm celibate, Rarely out my element, Barely out the ghetto wit, One foot out and One foot in, Intelligent as fellas get, Listen let's settle this, Be clear, I can fall back seven years, Still it ain't no on ahead of me, Consider it a blessing, If you get to stand next to me, Five star general, OG Veteran, Cake like Edison, Blowing that celery, Stack that cash like the US Treasury, Every single thing I ever did was done heavily, Put it on my pops, Big Phil, and Beverly, Be standing on the top still after they bury me, Nose in the air, So stuck up, arrogant, Ain't got long, Hot songs, best cherish em, When I drop mine's, that's over, Finito, You payin for you foul, Like a free throw, Bloaw,....

Ahem

You can add Southern Fried Intro to that as well

��
this

People still debate this? I thought it was pretty much unanimous at this point that Tip is far better than Luda.

Luda's punchlines have gotten so redundant. You can pretty much tell what he's gonna say before he finishes his bars.

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Rebel for the hell of it, hella rich, never have to sell a brick again, must I tell a b**** again, the b******* I'm addressing, check I'm on some next level s***, never been f***** in the game, I'm celibate, Rarely out my element, Barely out the ghetto wit, One foot out and One foot in, Intelligent as fellas get, Listen let's settle this, Be clear, I can fall back seven years, Still it ain't no one ahead of me, Consider it a blessing, If you get to stand next to me, Five star general, OG Veteran, Cake like Edison, Blowing that celery, Stack that cash like the US Treasury, Every single thing I ever did was done heavily, Rappin' til you seventy, Still ain't no catchin' me, Put it on my pops, Big Phil, and Beverly, Be standing on the top still after they bury me, Nose in the air, So stuck up, arrogant, Ain't got long, Hot songs, best cherish em, When I drop mine's, that's over, Finito, You payin for you foul, Like a free throw, Bloaw,....

How is that anything more than good though? I mean that *#! has no quotables. I feel what he's saying but its not anything i'd post to prove how ill someone is. Especially against Luda.

But TIP is a one dimensional rapper who has decent lyrics

Do you not realize that same statement can be applied to Luda as well??  

Luda's punchlines have gotten so redundant. You can pretty much tell what he's gonna say before he finishes his bars.
Exactly, you can either tell or finish one of Luda's punchlines before he even states it. 

I personally think T.I. has more depth and can flow with the beat better than Luda.

Both have a SOLID resumé of albums so I won't go there.

Luda is by far funnier and the more lighthearted of the two. It's really personal preference.

Today though, I'll listen to T.I. before I listen to Luda.

Do you not realize that same statement can be applied to Luda as well??  
Maybe. I wouldn't apply it to Luda because Luda has atleast shown growth as a emcee since '99. But for a TIP fan I can see them saying the same %%% about Luda being only able to spit punchlines and that's it. However this dude TIP is the same rapper right now that he was in the early 00's. He's shown ZERO growth as a emcee. He's still one dimensional. He always was and still is.

How is TIP one-dimensional? He has the gangsta-trap element, can end a battle, he can take yo girl, he's very introspective, storytelling, flow, motivating and he's real... Not a word I like to throw around but it fits here...

How is TIP one-dimensional? He has the gangsta-trap element, can end a battle, he can take yo girl, he's very introspective, storytelling, flow, motivating and he's real... Not a word I like to throw around but it fits here...

I don't know how any of that proves he's not one dimensional. When I speak on being one dimensional what I mean is like for instance some would consider Luda one dimensional because he's good at punchlines but not much else. Some would call Lil Jon one dimensional because he's good at club music but not much else. TIP is only good at one thing IMO and that's speaking on the trap. If he's speaking about simping(Whatever U Like) I don't really want to hear that !%!. When he's speaking on deeper issues(Dead And Gone, Live IN the Sky, etc.) I don't really want to hear it. It just doesn't seem as genuine as his songs like What U Know, Motivation, etc.

How does it not seem genuine when he's talkin bout his homeboy that passed away in his arms, or his patnas that got lost in the system... Tip and Jay-Z have shown more maturation as hip hop artists than most... And you hold it against them... I don't get it.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I don't know how any of that proves he's not one dimensional. When I speak on being one dimensional what I mean is like for instance some would consider Luda one dimensional because he's good at punchlines but not much else. Some would call Lil Jon one dimensional because he's good at club music but not much else. TIP is only good at one thing IMO and that's speaking on the trap. If he's speaking about simping(Whatever U Like) I don't really want to hear that !%!. When he's speaking on deeper issues(Dead And Gone, Live IN the Sky, etc.) I don't really want to hear it. It just doesn't seem as genuine as his songs like What U Know, Motivation, etc.

Right there you proved that he's more than one dimensional -- you just don't like it when he steps out of the lane you think he's best in. IMO, that's stunting growth ...

And I'm sorry, but this proves some more points to others: Memp2Atl posted a verse from 'Paper Trail' and the response was a FEATURE verse ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Howis TIP one-dimensional? He has the gangsta-trap element, can end abattle, he can take yo girl, he's very introspective, storytelling,flow, motivating and he's real... Not a word I like to throw around butit fits here...

I don't know how any of that proveshe's not one dimensional. When I speak on being one dimensional what Imean is like for instance some would consider Luda one dimensionalbecause he's good at punchlines but not much else. Some would call LilJon one dimensional because he's good at club music but not much else.TIP is only good at one thing IMO and that's speaking on the trap. Ifhe's speaking about simping(Whatever U Like) I don't really want tohear that !%!. When he's speaking on deeper issues(Dead And Gone, LiveIN the Sky, etc.) I don't really want to hear it. It just doesn't seemas genuine as his songs like What U Know, Motivation, etc.

Rightthere you proved that he's more than one dimensional -- you just don'tlike it when he steps out of the lane you think he's best in. IMO,that's stunting growth ...

And I'm sorry, but this proves somemore points to others: Memp2Atl posted a verse from 'Paper Trail' andthe response was a FEATURE verse ...
I don't thinkanyone (with any kind of sense) is arguing the album point, everyoneknows T.I.'s discography is better. But let's not act like Luda don'tspit on his own albums. Only reason I posted Made You Look is becauseof who else was on that track that he arguably outshined. You wantsomething from his own album....

http://www.youtube.com/v/q8zKT3A2Ezc&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0http://www.youtube.com/v/q8zKT3A2Ezc&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0http://www.youtube.com/v/q8zKT3A2Ezc&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0http://www.youtube.com/v/q8zKT3A2Ezc&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0

also: We Got, Mouths to Feed, Hard Times, U Got a Problem, Last Of A Dying Breed, Stick Em Up, Tell It Like It Is, War With God.

Talent alone Luda wins, T.I. just makes better albums.

For everyone saying that Ludacris is "more talented", but T.I. makes better albums, doesn't it take talent to put together a great album?

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Shaze804

/thread
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at cats thinking down with the king is jammin like that I mean its not wack but 20% of the tape was on urban legend 30% was him talking about lil flip and another 30% was song by artist on grand hustle have anybody even heard the preview mixtape luda killed every beat on the tape only one skit and straight spit all the way ya boy tip lyrics has not impressed me that much since urban legend

laugh.gif
urban legend was my favorite joint but i rock with tip cause he cosigned from artists i dig  ugk, ball&g scarface, jay z,pharrell, thugga jeezy daz  ima stop there

Back
Top Bottom