Who do you think will be XXL Freshmen, class of 2010?

^

laugh.gif

My list of hopefuls:

Drake
Dom. Kennedy
J. Cole
Curt@!n$
Wiz Khalifa
Stimuli(He'd be the Cory Gunz of the list since he been out forever)
Big Sean
Fashawn
Mikkey Halsted
Jay Electronica

Honorable Mention
Los

I don't put Illi or Jewels on the list cuz their internet buzz aint as big as the other ppl on the list. That can change before 2010 and I can only hopefor that. They're arguably better or just as good as the dudes I named.

In reality I'd be shocked if 3 on my list make it if they do do this again next year.

J-Cole is a major issue right now...should def be in the Freshman class of 2010
Wiz
Dom

Originally Posted by Master Zik

My list of hopefuls:

Drake
Dom. Kennedy
J. Cole
Curt@!n$
Wiz Khalifa
Big Sean
Fashawn
Mikkey Halsted
Jay Electronica

Honorable Mention
Los

I don't put Illi or Jewels on the list cuz their internet buzz aint as big as the other ppl on the list. That can change before 2010 and I can only hope for that. They're arguably better or just as good as the dudes I named.

In reality I'd be shocked if 3 on my list make it if they do do this again next year.

Jay Elec? son is like 30 he too old to be a freshman
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My list of hopefuls:

Drake
Dom. Kennedy
J. Cole
Curt@!n$
Wiz Khalifa
Big Sean
Fashawn
Mikkey Halsted
Jay Electronica

Honorable Mention
Los

I don't put Illi or Jewels on the list cuz their internet buzz aint as big as the other ppl on the list. That can change before 2010 and I can only hope for that. They're arguably better or just as good as the dudes I named.

Same thing I was gonna put as far as iLLi and G.o.D. Those my *++*$$ but they need more buzz.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

My list of hopefuls:

Drake
Dom. Kennedy
J. Cole
Curt@!n$
Wiz Khalifa
Big Sean
Fashawn
Mikkey Halsted
Jay Electronica

Honorable Mention
Los

Jay Elec? son is like 30 he too old to be a freshman
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
To me you a freshman as long as you don't got no album out. Ol Man Jigga and Em were 30 when they got on and released albums and they werefreshman imo despite all the dues they paid prior. I mean your 2nd album is called ya sophmore album for a reason.

But if he don't count sub in Los or them U-N-I dudes I forgot about them they dope
pimp.gif

Hmmmm put me up on Mike Posner & J-Money?

I think I heard some Posner. Hope they aint trash//////

Yung L.A.
Wiz
Big Sean
Nipsey Hustle
J.Cole
Dom
Posner

That's all really, can't put Drake son is already considered superstar by today's standards

Back
Top Bottom