who else is guilty of this? lol...i am...even today

laugh.gif
i wonder what he looks like now though

laugh.gif
That was comedy i was dying at the music, his aerial acrobatics and this guy's commentary. And he got that same haircut as the sidekick from yu yu Hakusho

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

clean dunks though...i got a mini hoop myself and do my best vince carter impersonations

I've got one too man. bought it for myself back during Christmas.
pimp.gif
Mounted at 9 foot in my basement. dang right.
roll.gif

Dude actually had nice form on all of those dunks. Wouldn't be surprised if it really was Blake.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

clean dunks though...i got a mini hoop myself and do my best vince carter impersonations

I've got one too man. bought it for myself back during Christmas.
pimp.gif
Mounted at 9 foot in my basement. dang right.
roll.gif

Bro, if you mounted it at 9' in your basement, that means you still have it least a couple feet left above that.. How high are your basement ceilings? 
eek.gif

I can't even stand up straight in my basement
lol. 11 1/2 foot ceilings in my basement.
pimp.gif
9 foot is my max though. lol

naw I use regulation rims

waits for hater to quote me but then when they see this they edit their response.

Back in middle school, me and 2 of my friends would play on his bedroom hoop all the time.. Being able to jump around on these little hoops, even though it was still easy, it was so much fun 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Jamming on regulation > Jamming on 6 feet  
pimp.gif

that may be the case...but the first time you dunked on one of these goals was epic...admit it. it was on your mind when you first dunked on regulation too. gravity is my best friend, i can't jump anymore...plus i'm 32 with bad knees lol

Wait, how old is this video/tape? Was this recorded on an old school camcorder?
Son dressed like its the early 90's.

My dude was vlogging before the internet
eek.gif

Dat cradle
pimp.gif

Outside yes, but would still set the rim at 9'6 or at least 9 so I have to jump to do it and feel like I am at least being marginally athletic. I actually came very close to buying this old style house that had huge cathedral style ceilings in theliving room that were like 20ft, hardwood, and an openfloor plan.Plan was going tobe to just roll my basketball goal inside whenever I felt like, put one of those Oriental room dividers in front of where ever the tv is and get shots up inside just like at a gym. Other than that factor, the house sucked though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

Back in middle school, me and 2 of my friends would play on his bedroom hoop all the time.. Being able to jump around on these little hoops, even though it was still easy, it was so much fun 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Jamming on regulation > Jamming on 6 feet  
pimp.gif

that may be the case...but the first time you dunked on one of these goals was epic...admit it. it was on your mind when you first dunked on regulation too. gravity is my best friend, i can't jump anymore...plus i'm 32 with bad knees lol

Oh hell ya.. 
laugh.gif

I don't know how old I was honestly, but it was the coolest thing.. 

Kind of like being able to touch the top part of a door frame. My younger bro was jealous as hell, and the first time I could grab and hang on the door frame 
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
lol. i still dunk on door frames...my wife says i'm crazy...

Back
Top Bottom